4th of July bbq with my crush, what should I wear?

so I already decided I'm straightening my hair and probably putting a headband on.

for makeup I'm between 3 looks: a vintage hollywood look, a smoky look like kim k, and a white or silver icy look

i have no clue what to wear. it's supposed to be in the triple digits all day so no jeans. don't know about a dress or skirt since I'll probably be on a picnic blanket a lot. my best features are my legs and ass.

ok, so what should I wear and how should I do my makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• It also depends on who is going to be there. If it's his family then you should wear a classic outfit and nothing revealing. If it's just a bunch of guys and girls, then your makeup should be something attractive that works outdoors like kim k. Also shorts would be fine and a slightly revealing top is OK. Like I said it depends on who is there - if it's parents, families and children just make sure you have a modest look.

What Guys Said 1

• vintage hollywood. I hate all the kardashians. my ex girlfriend lived next to them. security would profile me because I would drive by their house in my honda. omg a honda must be a crazed fan or some kind of threat. snobby people.

What Girls Said 3

• Shorts for sure If you got the legs like a jeans cut out type and no clevage just a simple soft tight tee and a belt ...for the make Up I like the kim style...

Good luck

• a dress

• Wear what makes you comfortable