Opinions on headbands?

I often wear Nike headbands.Usually my hair is the right length so that the headbands keep my banes from getting over my eyes.What is everybody else's opinion about headbands, or seeing guys wear headbands?

Most Helpful Girl

• OOOH YEAH link lol well this guy is the only reason I like them,but normally,i OK with hem,don't really think much of them

• wow I just checked this answer *I'm *them damn I suck at typing

What Girls Said 6

• Headbands on guys make sense when you're working out, but otherwise I'd think it looked weird. However, sporty guys aren't really my style.

link

• Headbands are okay only if you are working out.

I'm still not a fan of them, but I understand the function.

• Don't give a sh*t.

• they look good on soccer players...and stuff..idc... I like them either way.

• that's fine, I think they are cute and if you have a nice eyes it draw attention to the eyes. And ofcourse it helps to stop the sweat from dripping to your face some times.

• only if you're exercising, not for everyday wear

What Guys Said 2

• DUDE! I was literally just talking to someone about headbands lol. I just grew a beard and thought an old school white nike head band would compliment it well. No sh*t man. Rock on with the head band. We bringing it back. Walter Payton style. YEAH!

• I'm working on a beard too, lol

• Aaaaawwww yeah. Going retro. Watch dude, it's gonna be the new look. Straight up. And when it is, that's when I'll shave it and start wearing baseball caps again lol

• If someones wearing a headband and not working out or anything like that you know they go hard, like oh sh*t watch out for that guy he could just like start playing basketball out of nowhere and he wouldn't even get any sweat in his eyes at all.