Do you have a tummy or its flat and?

And its a turn off the oposite gender that has a tummy like a fanny pack?

Because people all bug about weight But I guess what really matters is weather you have a tummy or not...

I know tons of girls that might look thin and have a belly like a fanny pack also know girls that are just big But have a flat stomach so

Do you yourself have it?

Hate it? Girls that have it, do you wear a bikini or no way

• Yes I have a tummy like a fanny pack or almost
  • No I have a flat stomach
So many girls with a flat stomach I am impressed I tought the fanny pack would be a majority...

If you don't know, what a fanny pack belly is here is link

Most Helpful Girl

• my tummy was flat until I visited my mom (thank god I'm leaving tomorrow) her cooking is too good to pass up! I hope my stomach gets back to how it was soon, it wasn't super skinny and I didn't have fantastic abs, but it was more tolerable than what I've got now lol!

• Lol I know what you mean, If only My mom was a bad cook...lol

What Guys Said 2

• I'd prefer it if a girl had a little bit of a belly. It makes the girl more softer and that feels better when I am hugging her lol. And I actually want to have something to grab when I am hugging the girl. I'm not really into skinny/totally flat stomached girls. But if you are on the chubby side and have a flat stomach then that's a perfect combination to me.

• Thats interesting, I never tough that was Actually true I guess we girls that are obsessed with our belly fat :)

• I guess you are. There are actually plenty of guys out there that like a little belly on a girl :)

• The thing is how much is little? A fanny pack isn't little...Yeah I know I am obsessed about it, I wouldn't Let any guy besides a Dr. See it

• I like a girl with a small belly. :) Curvy girls are very nice.

My stomach is rather flat. I don't have 6 pack abs but I don't want to either. You end up attracting the superficial women and the curvy women feel you aren't interested in them. I found this out from personal experience.

• Yeah its true all My friends like to look a guy with a six pack But that's about it...

I would think a guy that has one is too concerned with his look and probably would make me feel bad about My spare fat lol

What Girls Said 21

• Lol I am fat, yes my belly hangs a bit. I am working on it :P I am just bigger naturally tho, I have had that since forever. Even when I was smaller. I wouldn't be ashamed if you have one, a lot of people do.

• I am pretty weird from My belly button Up I am thin and from down I am fat so I half fat half thin lol

• I definitely have a tummy, but it's nothing resembling a fanny pack, hahaha. It sticks out a little, but it doesn't 'hang' or anything like that. I'm a bigger girl at a size 14, but I have a decent amount of muscle there [well, and everywhere else], and you can kind of see it when I move certain ways, assuming my bare tummy is showing. I don't wear a bikini though, I don't really do swimsuits. I have no problem walking around in a bra and underwear around my boyfriend or something, I just don't like feeling that exposed in public or around random people.

• If Don't have a fanny pack you are OK even being a bigger girl, I am small But I have the bloody fanny pack so I wish I was bigger and without it...

• Something like this link very hard to find a belly like mine, so only on lipo surgeries sites lol, see a fanny pack not flat...It's bad, kids think I am pregnant even a Dr did when I did an exam...

• That's not bad at all! Women are supposed to have some fat there. =]

• it looks like this on a regular basis link but then I get a hold of the fridge and I end up looking like this link but nothing sticks to me so it goes back to flattenes fast

• I have a fanny pack stomach, and I hate it. I live a few minutes from the beach but I refuse to go because me in a bathing suit is a huge no.

• Really? I can't see it from your photos...thank God I don't live near the Beach But I might be moving to one so its going to be tough...

• My stomach is pretty flat, but it's healthy to have a little pouch, for women atleast. I have some(:

and I do wear a bikini!

• I have a flat tummy but I do 100 sit-ups (and whole bunch of other exercises) 4-5 days a week I'm like 3 kg too heavy (well I think that) but its all in my thighs and ass. I do wear a bikini but I won't eat before I wear it also I am really insecure and really pale so I worry more about being pale then possibly chubby.

• Good to hear you have it because you work hard...i've been working on it myself But I guess My diet full of junk food is the reason why I always had a fanny pack...

Hey don't worry about being pale its nice too...

• I am doing weight trainning with a personal 3 times a week and running just a bit, running really gets me tired But If that's the trick I will do My best;)

• Well I don't run at all I can't stand it :P but I've heard running is the fastest way but keep up the weight training it definitely works well but just takes longer to show results :)

• mine's not flat, I have a little belly but it's kinda like this link it's muscle though. it looks 'soft' if you know what I mean. I work out to be toned yet still looking feminine with some womanly curves, not muscular and guy-ish.

• My stomach is entirely fat and I have I guess what you'd call a 2 pack. And yes, I do wear bikinis.

• Well nice that you don't mind and still wear a bikini...

Wish I was more like you :)

• No. Turns out I'm a freak mutant. For no apparent reason, I have a very low body fat percentage for a woman (16%) even though I barely exercise. And I'm still fertile. Plus I have a well above average muscle mass, for a non-athelete female, hence the abs. They only became visible since I unintentionally lost 8 lbs. I do eat junk food, but I guess I only eat when I'm hungry, I don't snack, and I only have 2 small meals a day.

• Wow those are AMAZING genes you got girl ;)

• i do have a nice tummy.

• I don't have a tummy but it's impossible for me to gain weight so I just naturally have an itty bitty waist 'n stuff. I think its cute when girls have a little bit of pudge to be honest, I'd be fine with it if I did. As long as a girl is healthy it doesn't matter imo. (:

• You don't gain weight your metabolism must be pretty good!

Well a tiny bit of fat I guess its OK more than that is like Oh no lets hide it lol

• Yeah and I eat more than anybody I know..pretty weird.:/ Lol yeah but I think having a little something makes you look more womanly.

• I have a fairly flat stomach. Its not perfect and it sticks out a tiny bit, but I'm not chubby.

Damn right I wear a bikini.

Im stockier, so even though I have a flat tummy, I'm not really thin.

• Definitely no fanny pack. I have that little slant up just below my belly button (hopefully that makes sense) but other than that, no fanny pack. I do lots of leg lifts, so I keep that away.

• the fanny back is usually the fat bellow the belly button fat, not easy to get out, always had it but once it was a smaller version but enough for me to consider myself fat...

• There is a certain amount that a woman is supposed to have (that little diagonal slant up) The fanny pack is more of a bulge.

• my tummy is flat...im 9 lbs overweight being 4'11" but my 9 extra lbs are in my butt region so its good...in SC regular beachwear is a bikini top and unbuttoned jean shorts and I don't wanna stick out so yeah I wear a bikini.

• I have a failrly flat stomach. I'm not fat or anything, it kind of like how charizzle described hers with that picture. I have a nice ass and waist line too.

• Well, It's not like a fanny pack. My stomach is pretty flat, it's just a bit round because I've gained some wait. I'm still willing to wear a bikini though.

• Good its not so bad then...

• I guess not. It used to be better though. I'm trying to get back my bod! lol.

• I have a six pack and my whole stomach is all muscle. I don't wear a bikini. What surprises me is that some guys find a six pack on a chic intimidating. Oh well, I do it for me.

• Yeah because they concern about them on not being like yours...But good for you its pretty

• It depends whether I've ate or not...or if I'm on my period. I'm not flat and I do have a bit of stomach curve but it's more noticeable from the side. If you look at me from the front, I look 100% flat and my waist looks tiny.

• I know what you mean...

• I have a flat stomach because I work hard to have one.

• Good for you. I am working on it But still have a fanny pack :(

• You'll get there! :) And I honestly don't think a little bit of a stomach is that bad at all.

• A bit isn't But a fanny pack Oh that's a big deal, like 3 months pregnancy

• My stomach is too flat.

• I have a flat stomach.

• I have a flat stomach.

• my tummy is flat but it's not a 6 pack

• Thats great a 6 pack is too much...well I got a fanny pack lol