Some piercings, what do you think?

So, I've been wondering about piercings and would like to know what you think, especially the guys?

I got 3 regular holes in each ear and soon getting my fourth in my left. Besides that I also got a cartilage in left and a navel piercing too and I love them all. I dress a little alternative and don't like to be called cute too much. So my questions are: is it too much? do you find it unattractive/gross? and what's your opinion about a labret piercing?

Most Helpful Girl

• imho I think your face is really pretty, and a labret piercing might distract people from your natural beauty. not that labret piercings are unattractive, but sometimes it becomes one of the main things a person sees and it can take focus away from the rest of someone's face! anyway, those are just my thoughts -- I suppose the type of jewelry you use is the main factor, so maybe that won't be an issue. regardless I think you should express yourself in whatever way you choose, that's always the way to go :)

• It's funny you say that, it's the same thing my dad say's about getting a labret piercing and maybe you're right. I can't decide

What Guys Said 5

• im really attracted to tom boys. I perfer them over girlie girls because they seem a bit more independent and tough. even tho you don't like to be called cute, I'm still gonna call you cute. haha

• hah, nice to know that there's some that like that type :) plus I LOVE to be called tough

• oh yeah, I'm not attracted at all to the blondies who act like they don't know anything. I love the girls who show a bit of their rebel side. tough or not, I'm still calling you cute

• Well, nice to know :) and thanks, even though I don't like to be cute

• I'm not really a fan of piercings unless it's just like one earring on each ear and maybe a nose stud isn't that bad... but other than those, it's a bit much. Navel piercings are alright but honestly I just prefer a girl to be more natural. I really think labret piercings are too much. By the way, you do know that being called cute is a good thing, right lol? It's way better than just being straight up hot.

• I do know that cute is a good thing, it's just that I don't really like to be as girlie as my friends, they're just annoying :)

• yeah, guess it's not that bad, my friends just make it sound REALLY girlie, haha

• Haha that's different if it's your female friends calling you cute (but still it's a good thing).

• I don't like more than one piercing in each ear, so I'm not a fan of your ear piercings. It is a bit too much imo. But I do like navel piercings on girls so I think that's attractive (I know loads of people hate that though lol). And call me stupid, but what's a labret piercing?

• Labret :it's that lip piercing which is on the under lip in the middle :) yaeh I know, many people think navel piercings are slutty or trashy, it's sad that it has that reputation

• That's fine, I know it's not all that are into piercings :) but when it comes to nose studs, I reallly don't like them, not really sure why though. It just seems so used (and I know the navel is too)

• Yeah tbh, and this is just my opinion here, not a lot of girls can pull of nose piercings. Some girls look really good with it while others don't. Whereas a navel piercing supposedly ONLY looks bad on every girl. Which is a shame because I think they look damn sexy lol.

• Personally I'm not a fan of your style, but I wouldn't say that your piercings are gross or anything.

• Sounds pretty good. I think navel piercings on a girl are sexy!

• Nice to know that you don't find the navel trashy or slutty ;) and that you wouldn't run away when you see my ears XD funny sentence

• haha lol :) then I just hope it suits me

• I'm sure it will.

What Girls Said 4

• A guy friend at work talks about girls and piercings all the time. He loves any type of facial piercings, but for some reason, he's set on labeling any girl with a navel piercing a slut. Admittedly, around where I live, all the whores at school coincidentally have navel piercings. He says, "The more it dangles, the easier she is."

• Yeah I know it has a bad reputation, but it was the only piercing I was allowed to get (besides the ears) and I think it's kind of amotivation to get a nicer stomac and it irratates me that so many people have gotten it, especially if there slutty. I personally think that I'm not slutty, besides I'm a not fan of the dangly ones :) and a lot of people thinks it's trashy, a little sad if you ask me

• Yeah, I like them too. :/ The reputation is sad, but you're right. motivation for the nice stomach, haha.

• Yeah and I think the pain is funny, that's sounds crazy, but it's fun to get made XD

• I think you're pretty! (:

• I've got 13, so what do you think?

• i like all of your piercings except for the navel one. labret piercings are hot, imo. some guys will definitely be into your look, whereas others will not be attracted to it.

• Yeah, I'm really considering getting a labret piercing, but you know, my parents aren't really happy about it :(

• yea... I don't know how you're gonna convince them to approve of that one :p good luck though... :)

• hah, thanks