Help styling side swept bangs?

I just got my hair cut a few days ago, and I got side bangs. My hairdresser cut my hair dry, and only used pomade, a round brush, and a hairdryer to get the bangs to go, and stay to the correct side and not droop into my eye. I have all three items: only problem is, I can't seem to make them do that! They never go far enough to the right, and droop instantly...HELP!

This is the picture I showed my hairdresser: link

Most Helpful Guy

• left side

What Guys Said 1

• gel

What Girls Said 1

• Alrighty, the pomade has nothing to do with your bangs, it just makes your hair look shiny.

When your hair is damp, (do not do when dry!) take blow dryer in one hand and round brush in the other. It's better if your hairdryer has one of those caps, so if can go straight to the right spot. Take your round brush, put it UNDER your bangs, it takes just a little bit of practice, pull down a teeeny bit, and then to the side. WHILE doing so, put your hairdryer close the the round brush. and follow along, do it over and over until it goes right. There are videos all over youtube!