Clothing for certain age groups?

I am 18 and currently wear American eagle and some hollister. What would be good clothing for lets say out of college age group?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know people who are in their 30's that wear that stuff, so yea its fine! If you want to create a more 'adult' look, mix some AE with Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Banana Republic and GAP. Go for similar styles, dress stuff up a bit. Maybe get a nice wrist watch to wear with your stuff :)

What Girls Said 3

• I'm kind of a fan of banana republic/j crew men, but that sh*t's also fairly expensive. I dunno, what you're wearing is fine for college. Wear what you want, anyway.

• Your clothing is appropriate for a guy in college. Out of college, I can't really think of what a guy should wear. I like guys in jeans and plain t-shirts, and I can't think of any place he *should* buy his clothes.

• I think out of college= Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren time

What you're wearing now is fine, but wear what you want!

What Guys Said 0