Which sounds more appealing-- blond and sexy or red and cute?

My hair is naturally light brown. I've never liked it, and no one has ever said anything about it.

I've dyed my hair both blond and red. I like both equally but differently.

When my hair is blond people say I look sexy, hot, flirty, and fun. I get hit on more by random guys at clubs when my hair is blonde.

When my hair is red people say I look cute, natural, down to earth, and nice. Guys compliment me, but it's usually after I've gotten to know them more.

Right now my hair is back to its normal brown and I'm trying to decide which color I should dye it.

My personality is very down to earth and I'm not easy or slutty in any manner. My clothing style is cute and girlie but vintage (as in not preppy or Hollister type girlie).

Which hair color should I choose? Which image is better?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• stay with your natural hair color.

• I prefer redheads however I am currently into a brunette.

What Girls Said 3

• Blonde and sexy! I wish I could go blond without ruining my hair!

• Auburn is the prettiest hair color. GO RED! Obviously guys check blondes out more but it's the redheads they want more...I think. I don't know but red is so much hotter than blond in my opinion.

• Red and cute, because blond and sexy is taken by yours truly.

• don't worry I'm sure you'd still be sexier than me, hahaha