Girls who wear make up or those who don't? GUYS! Which do you prefer?

girls who wear make up or those who don't. what does a girls appearance mean to you?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is not going to be answered properly. When girls ask this, guys imagine two girls who look about as hot, one with makeup, one without. Of course they prefer the one who is naturally pretty. Duh. That's like asking guys if they prefer natural 'c' cups or implant 'c' cups. Duh, natural. A more realistic question would be if they like natural 'a' or artificial 'c' (okay, for the record I prefer a cups anyway, but I think you see my point).

Most girls look better with makeup. If you don't look better, you're probably not putting it on properly. My wife knew a few excellent make up artists, one of whom used to be on TV quite often here. Trust me, any woman he puts make up on looks better, period.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• mainly girls that don't wear makeup but mostly I go for personality not for looks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Girls that don't wear make-up. I hate caking that sh*t on my face myself, so I don't like it on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • link

Looks are what attract 2 people initially, so looks ARE important, but personality can sometimes play a role for guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I asked my guy friend about this earlier he prefers girls without makeup. Why? Said he doesn't want to taste chemicals and cosmetics when he makes out with them. LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • why is this such a debate? I don't understand. this question is asked every single day. if you want to wear it, go ahead, if not then fine. why does it matter?

0|0
    0|0