What do you think of this body mod?

I'd like a little more than just "I hate body mod" or "Body mod is sexy". Please give a more detailed answer as to your thoughts and perhaps why you feel that way.

1. A cartilage piercing on one ear link

2. A lower lip stud link

3. A shaded Victorian style flower link with a quote about life philosophy over top of it located right above the elbow bend. This tattoo covers a pretty nasty scar from childhood.

4. A tiny heart behind the ear. This sounds simple but actually means a lot to me and my husband.

5. A special symbol that signifies my mother on the wrist. My sister has a matching one.

I know the main thing is whether or not I love my body mod (which I do), but sometimes I wonder what random people think when they see it.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. It's okay. It's not bad, but it's not that good.

2. Kinda strange. I don't particularly like it, but if you like it, go ahead (don't worry about what others think).

3. I'm not really a fan of tattoos, and certainly not ones that are used to cover up things. Be proud of your body, no matter what it's like, even if it's got a scar.

4. That sounds nice :). Sweet, and I can kinda picture it looking cute.

5. That's pretty good too. It's sweet. I can't really picture it looking that good, but it's a nice thought.

What Guys Said 1

• point 5 I don't know that.

So do you mean a symbol in my hand and my child will has it too?

What Girls Said 1

• 1) I don't like it, too generic.

2) It looks really good on you!

3) I don't really like the flower nor the place where you chose to get it, I feel it would look kinda manly.

4) That sounds cute.

5) I like how you chose to honor your mother and this time, I also like the place you chose to get tattooed.

I hope I didn't offend you; I thought it'd be best to just be honest.