What is a brazilian? When girls talk about it?

I overheard some girls talking about whether they have a brazilian, what is one? do all girls have them?

Most Helpful Girl

• A "Brazilian" is waxed genitals.

link

No, not all girls have them. I actually don't know many girls who do it.

What Girls Said 7

• As your BA said, its a full wax of the vulva, as well as between the butt cheeks.

Its becoming more popular, and if you can get past the pain of the first one, it gets less and less painful, the hair regrowth is less as well, and you don't have to shave for 3 weeks.

• Lol brazillian wax, that means all the hair off your hooo hoo is waxed off. Not all girls have them tho, its a personal hygiene preference, some women choose to have it, others don't.

• Why, it's a person from the fine and exotic nation of Brazil, my anonymous friend! I don't have one, myself. I used to own a few Spaniards once, though. :)

• A brazilian is a form of hair waxing. Mostly, it's known to be when a woman waxes the hair between her buttcheeks, instead of just the front. Most woman get them if they wear thong bikinis or if they are into the anal sex way. Some just like to be hairless in that area. Woman who wax just the front is called a bikini wax, which is the hair that alines when she's wearing a bikini bottom, hence the name.

• i don't think a lot of girls have brazilians,slavery isn't very popular nowadays

• It's waxing your bikini line. It originated from Brazil, which is why it's called a brazilian. And I heard it's freaking painful.

• It actually isn't too bad. It hurts the first time you go because you've been shaving and youve messed up the hair follicles. But the second time you go, and the third and so on don't hurt much.

• Oh, cool to know...but I'll just stick with shaving.

• I am assuming you mean a brazilian wax? It is binki waxing

• hahahahhaha binki wax. I know you meant bikini, but thumbs up for this for making me wax.

• im not lecturing you, to me a "binki" is a pacifier, so that's why I thought it was funny.

• brazilian is the full thing..ass cheeks and your strippin all the hair from your front..dont confuse it with a bikini wax..you go in and ask for brazilian..your goaan end up being bare down there and with no ass hair between your cheeks. Bikini wax is just the area of your bikini line. If you ask for a brazillian and you think it's just stripping your sides..your in for a surprise.

Source: My auntie is a waxer.

What Guys Said 1

• Google it dude