How well do you know your own body?

What is your average resting/sitting (brachial) blood pressure?

What is your average resting heart rate?

What is your average pre/post-prandial (before/after eating) blood glucose?

What is your visual acuity is in each eye?

What is your blood type?

What is your BMI?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know my blood pressure, but that's something that is constantly changing

I can measure that right now if you like

Who would know something like that if they didn't have a medical condition

my eyes are prefect

No idea though I've had blood tests

17.5. This I know because my weight matters to me

• You need to know your BP so you can prevent a medical condition.

• Thanks for the warning, but I'll worry about that when 40. And besides, there isn't a problem with it. If there was I'm sure the nurse would have told me when she took it during check ups and such

• what?

What Girls Said 7

• -3.75 in both eyes and my blood type's O-. That's all I know atm.

• The only one I can answer is that I'm B-

• 1. 120.

2. 75.

3. Don't know this one. I just know it's within the normal range since I've had a fasting test recently.

4. I'm short sighted. Left eye: -2.50. Right eye: -3.25.

5. The NHS won't tell you unless you give blood or birth. I want to do neither.

6. 18.5

• Really? Why wouldn't they tell you your blood type? What if someone wants to get a medalert bracelet? Anyways, if you really wanted to know your blood type you could always buy at-home tests to check it yourself.

• It's not that they won't tell you - they just won't do unnecessary tests on their money, if you need surgery or a blood transfusion or something they'll find out, and you'll be able to know to.

• It's stupid right? But yeah, they won't tell you, unless you give blood. Apparently it's a way to encourage people to do so...when you can just buy a testing kit for ?5 online, lol. And I guess if you have a medical reason to know, they'll tell you. When I asked my doc to tell me my blood type, she said no, unless I sign up for the local blood donation register. No thanks.

• O+ blood, 17.2 bmi, 20/20 vision, that's all I know.

• Uhhhh...

Yeah...um...

I know none of these...so, yeah

• 120/70

54-58 bpm

no idea

no idea

A pos

not good

• i know none :\

What Guys Said 4

• 1 - I think 160? I don't know that one

2 - No idea

3 - 7.0

4 - 18 in left, don't know right

5 - No idea

6 - No idea

And I only know 3 because I'm diabetic, as such, have to check it before and (generally) after every meal, and I have a machine that calculates the average.

• So you mean 7.0 is your hbA1C?

• Well I can tell you that it has to be your hbA1C because if that is your blood glucose right now you'd be in a coma.

• LOL, alright. Actually now that you say that I think I've heard them say hbA1C at the hospital, that makes sense.

• I don't know, and I don't particularly care, either. I don't exactly hold my life in particularly high regard.

• I know none of these, I probably should know my

blood but the rest, meh...

• My blood type is A positive. My BMI is 29.7 (which is a ridiculous measurement, since it doesn't take into account the fact that I lift weights five times a week).

• Yeah, I think the BMI scale is pretty ridiculous. If I wanted to be in the green I'd have to be anorexic.