Would you date a guy who's rich and treat you as gold?

Would you date a guy who is rich $$$, drive luxury car,treat you as gold, muscular and funny.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't have a thing for money. I wouldn't really like dating a rich guy, especially if he thinks money solves everything or thinks he could use it to win me over. id much rather spend time with someone than having them go out and work at some high paying job just for the sake of having money.

What Girls Said 18

• Money can't buy me because I grew up in an affluent family. It all comes down to the person. Actually, I wouldn't like to marry someone too rich bc...let's see,... I've been so spoiled before that I don't know how to do almost anything. I don't know how to do laundry, I don't know how to clean, I've always bought w.e I wanted whenever I wanted, I've never worked before etc etc . I'd like to get rid of my spoiled nature.. I'd like to meet someone who can teach me more about the world, I guess the world outside of the little bubble I live in D:.

• Lol, I heard something else. Most of my American freinds here are married to girls who have the same standard and girls as well. Trust me, you can't change the way how you raised and you expect your guy to be the same standard. This is my personal experience

• I got the part where you said most people marry into their social class, but didn't get the part where you said you expect your guy to be of the same standard. Actually, I wouldn't expect the guy to be of the same standard. I actually want one who made his way up himself and doesn't spoil me too much like my parents. So, I'm not so interested in very rich people spoiling me around.

• I dated a guy just like that :) Lucky for him, I like guys for who they are not what they have. So yes, I would date a guy like that, but that stuff is not going to win my heart. He better be able to bring more than that to the table or I'll be gone like the wind!

• there is always a catch. Most likely a high rated drug lord, then when his luck runs out bam you are sold to cover funds

• Honestly, it really depends. Money is a sign of success & power. I do find success & power attractive, but if his personality & morals were horrible I couldn't date him. For example, if we started dating and he cheated on me, I couldn't stay with him. Or, if he made mistakes and tried to buy my forgiveness, that wouldn't work either.

• Having grown up in an affluent neighborhood, I find it neither a deterrent, or a positive either. Money really shouldn't matter, what matters is the person and whether we are compatible, and if there is chemistry.

• Good point, I like your answer . What about if the guy has all the things that your looking for and he likes to spoil his girl as well. do you think that your gonna like him more and more if he spoils you with his money?

• Lol My personal preference is I like to buy my own toys. There is gratification in buying items yourself. And the reality is, nothing is ever free. My job choice allows me to make a good income, and have a good living. Wanting anything more (for free) would just be being greedy. I don't like girls that pick their boyfriends because of his income.

• if he loves me & I love him then yes

• as long as he's decent looking and not a total a-hole to others, then ya sure

• You mean sell me?

Noooooo thank you...

• depends on if I like him.

• No.

• why no, if the guy is gentleman with women and respectful. what's the reason

• I don't really date. If I happened to like his personality, then I'll let him stick around for a while. Money, cars etc play absolutely no part in a relationship to me as I already have those things.

• Nice point

• Yes as long as he isn't mean.

• Yeaa, he has to be respectful and nice though!

• I would date a guy that's poor as sh*t and treated me as gold.

• I'd marry that guy if he ever came along haha

• Hell ya sounds good to me

• um yeah. he's rich and is nice to me. what's there not to love

• If he's also smart, kind, caring, attractive, respectful, sees me as an equal, and he's not arrogant, then yes. I have to like him to date him.

• Is all that available in one person? =D I doubt it :)

• You are an Arab, right? you've got the looks and the attitude ;)

• Yes, I'm Arabic guy. I just wanna see the people opinion about it in U.S.A . that's all

What Guys Said 3