Cute girls cause me to drink excessively. Anyone else?

I see a cute girl, I want to talk to her but lack the testicular fortitude. I call myself a bitch and down as many shots as I can. I forget about cute girl. I pass out. I remain single.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my friend, it looks like your plan is way different than my plan. I couldn't even compete with your plan because if I drink even 5 beers I'm ready to rack out, and if I drank 5 shots I'd be in a coma.

• But I am from Wisconsin. We are professional drinkers.

• Well I grew up smoking weed, not drinking alcohol. I'm a late bloomer.

What Girls Said 3

• Drinking is really bad for your social life. 86 yourself after two.

• You know... most girls don't mind if a guy is a little awkward or unsure of himself... it's endearing...

• you should use a little bit of liquid courage to help you approach her...don't keep drinking lol.

• define a little bit.

• But working up the courage to talk to a girl has always been what intimidated me most. I have been run over by a car, I have had stray rounds whizz over my head... I was calm, it did not scare me. But seeing a girl I want to talk to does.

• well, if you've handled all of that, I think you can handle interacting with the opposite gender :p don't be intimidated, there's no reason to be. some girls will say no, and others will say yes. you just have to keep trying, imo.

What Guys Said 2

• Down a shot or two and suck it up princess, talk to her and get that phone number.

• Get some bollocks or stop being a shandypants, learn to control the ale