Guys, can you tell if a girl is looking you over?

I've always wondered. Guys, can you tell when a girl is giving you the look over instead of just glancing at you? Also, what are you usually thinking if you look back? Especially if there's eye contact. "She's hot," "why is she staring at me," etc. That sort of thing?

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Eye contact means nothing to me.

People aren't blind, they make eye-contact with each other, unless they have some grudge.

Unless my boss, my parents, my friends, my co-workers, my waiter, the bartender, my dentist, my doctor, my lawyer, my accountant, my real estate agent, the bus driver, the bus passengers, and the rest of the world are all sexually interested in me; eye contact is absolutely meaningless.

When a girl is interested in me, I can tell from her touching me.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't get looked at that often by women by that nature... And when I do, it is usually by a woman I am not attracted to. I have not been eyed by a woman I am actually attracted to since 2002...

• I had one girl look down and then look up at me

I don't know if she was checking me out but it looked like she was

• Unless she is actualy drooling lol I would think she is looking at me for some other reason like I have something on my face.

• I can tell if we hold eye contact for like 2 seconds or more. When this happens, if I am interested I usually make a move right away.

• If I look back it is usually because I think she is hot or cute, and I only sometimes notice whether a girl is lookin me over, I have had a couple friends tell me that I was getting checked out and didn't have a clue.

• eh always assume its a lookever unless full eye contact is made and a smite is exchanged...

i also evaluate of the situation before actually heading over and saying hi

but yeah depends on guys honestly... majority of us are clueless :DDDDD

• nope

• yeah. the attractiveness is self explanatory but you can tell by how their looking for you, usually just think of how to approach her if she does catch my eye.

• hmm Sometimes...depends on the female how direct or how sly she is...I would not say that I am real good at it...certainly I am better at it now than when I was your age!

• Nope.

• No one has ever done that to me...

• Nope. Can't tell after 20 something years of it.

What Girls Said 1

• most guys are not good at reading body-language, non-verbal hints since most girls are so subtle