What do you guys/gals think about my drawings?

I put my soul and passion into these doodles, and I would like to share them with you guys!

link

and my latest master piece

link

Just click the play button on the bottom of the pic for a play through of me drawing it lol!

Here's one more just for the hell of it. link

Most Helpful Girl

• you know I didn't think much of these drawings till I tried doing it,now I bow down to you sir,cause I suck at it lol this is the best I could do link the lips are just...ridiculous

• dude,i think I'm getting good at this link

• Lol, I'm Bosnian too btw

• lol thanks,but I sort of quit at making details on people so I just ended up doing shadows on the rest lol so I bow down at you for being able to do this! cudi me da ima iko iz bosne,nasi su tek otkrili Facebook pa I'm treba vremena da skontaju da ima jos interneta osim tog lol

What Girls Said 10

• I love it:D And I'm incredibly bored so I drew you a picture even though I don't know you...haha.

link (:

• Update: The background is great in the picture of your updated link

• LOL, thanks alot! I felt like the picture had something missing, and I somehow got inspired to draw a fiery meteor.

• Cute.

• very, very cool :D

• Deviantart.com

That's what I use fir my drawings. It's pretty near. Just watch out tho, it's rumored that it's got bugs. Either turn add blocker on firefox, or use a Mac/ phone

Other wise the sites pretty kick ass. Favs & comments too.

• they are nice.

• Nice, I like your style, I love doodling too never gets old. What do you think of my old stuff. I haven't updated in a long time:

link

• Oh wow those are really good! I was never too good at drawing clothes lol.

• @ update

Wow I like it. The background is good, it doesn't take away from the main focus of the picture. Is it at all anime inspired?

• It is a bit I guess, or I'm just so bad at realistic drawing that it turned out to be anime lol.

• simple, cartoonish, but nice. they're fun

• cute

• Cute! They're very nice :)

What Guys Said 3

• i really do like them they are really fun, what do you think of mine

link

link

link

link

link

link

• i do believe that everybody who has ever drawn anything in their life has been handed their ass to them by your drawings

• question asker, have you heard of henry darger, I think you would appreciate his work

• Ohhhh those are very good man!

• I like the first one his body and face is funny

i prefer anything cartoony compared to real life stuff

• These link are okk, I think line art link is better :)