I want to learn more fighting style! READ IF YOU DARE!

All my life I've been undefeated in fights! it doesn't matter big, tall small, fat, 2 on one or even 3 on one, 4... I just make a run for it they can't catch me I too fast! Too Strong! Too much skill.

I want to learn how to fight 3 peeps at the same time!?

If you want to fight me then send me your tag I'll come to you beat crap out of jou end of story. and then you buy me Bruce lee clothes thank jou! good luck...

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't mess with me man I play Street Fighter.

What Girls Said 2

• Um...okay...? If you want to fight join an MMA gym. It's fun. Oh, and word of advice, if you do join and you act like the arrogant f*** you come across as, you'll most likely get your arse handed to you by the people you annoy i.e. everyone.

• Yeah, of course... Being the tough guy and then post anonymously! Really... You sound so strong... Lol

Then I want to be anonymous too!

What Guys Said 8

• Aikido is great art to take. Just can't take your attitude you are going get to the crap kicked out of you. Yeah in the end part I would crush you little man I'm a ex Army ranger.

• Get a plane ticket

• Okay studmuffin

• Join the UFC.

• Bet you couldn't!

• I lol'ed

• Nah I'll drive over there in my car that goes 1,000,000,000 mph and slap you with my 40 ft d*** and then you can suck it till I blow a load that will cover the earth in my nutjuice and everybody will drown

• OK draw your sword and we'll engage in

Cock fighting