Victoria Beckham clothing line. Would you buy or wear it?

Have any of you seen Victoria Beckham's clothing line? Would you purchase or wear anything from the line? It seems to be pretty wearable, but of course, pricey. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• probably not. I don't like the style she wears now so I doubt I'll like what designs she comes up with

What Guys Said 2

• Who cares. Celebratys are for losers. They are for weak minded people who can't invent their own style.

• Yes I would but just at home. I enjoy crossdressing when I'm home alone. And just if your wondering I'm very much straight by the way :)

What Girls Said 5

• not really, no. I don't think I'd buy or wear any of her stuff. I would consider buying her sunnies/bags if I see anything I like. but I won't buy her dresses mainly because I never splurge on dresses. only on bags, and outerwear.

• I'm assuming the sizes run from -10 to 2. Maybe!

• I probably wouldn't, none of it looks worth whatever the cost. There was maybe one thing I would think about, but in my own opinion none of it is that great.

• Why shouldn't I wear it?

She is a fashion-icon and her clothing line is awesome!

• no it costs a ton- I would rather mix up my style and not follow someone else