Is a little bronzer on a pale face a bad thing?

Or does it make people look a little fake?

I use a little bit because I'm so white and I think

my face looks a little better with it on.

I have pics, please give me your opinion :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, as long as you apply it right. I wouldn't spread it all over the face, but instead on the features that usually get hit by the sunlight the most. The main places would be directly below your cheek bones, on the sides of your nose, a little up your temple and a bit at your hair and jawline. Make sure your swirl the brush when you apply the bronzer and that the color isn't too dark (or too light) and that it doesn't have much sparkle in it. That should make you look sun kissed but not dirty (like some bronzers make people look).

What Guys Said 1

• Little bronze skin can let you looks more health and vigour.

So I like it

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on how much you use & what shade you use. I am very light complected & fair, and I use a little bronzer at times. It's very light, and I usually only use it in the evening on dates. It you use much I think it looks fake on fair people. Use it sparingly. And ask a friend how it looks, a friend whom you really trust to tell you the truth.

• Just make sure it blends at your neck so you don't have a line on your jaw. Because that is very unattractive and looks ridiculous.

• It'ss okay. You just have to make sure you have to correct tone of bronzer for your complexion.

• Nope. Too Much can be a bad thing.

• depends on the shade of bronzer. Go with a lighter bronzer so it doesn't look so dramatic.