What do men look for in a woman?

I know it is case specific, but can I get some testimony?

Most Helpful Guy

• talking looks?

curvy but not fat, soft clear skin, little to no makeup, doesn't have to be fashionable but mustn't look like a different era lol, big brightly coloured eyes, red lips and cheeks (darker lips and lighter cheeks if it's a black woman), round face, straight teeth, general cleanliness, healthy looking, etc etc

talking personality?

funny, similar interests, can talk for ages, can make me laugh genuinely, can cheer me up if I need it, actually cares about me, cares about others, is always happy, absolutely honest, only says things if they mean it, sees things clearly, has a goal, feels good about themselves, etc etc

talking things we do?

make out often, take things as they come not within timeframes, not scared to do anything, likes to experiment and have fun, random hugs and kisses lol

Just things that make you a good person anyway and then things that make you an attrative person and then things that make you a fun person ;D

What Guys Said 2

• A girl that gives a rip. ONe that cares if we dissappeared without a trace tomarrow would be nice. Sex is a plus if a girl isn't helping he'll find one that will. That's pretty typical though, and well known fact. I'd reccomend the caring part first.

• A women that takes care of herself, takes pride in the way she looks. Someone we can talk to, but don't get a headache when they speak. A girl that is not scared of expressing herself sexuality. A nice tight ass doesn't hurt either, LOL.

What Girls Said 2

• I would say from my exp : Men always say they are looking for A.) Looks B.) Personality/integrity/honesty/fidelity C.) Attitude/Sex. ...But what I have found in my life is that what nets a man is $$$$$. Money to get breast implants money to get lypo, money to buy a Lexus...all that stuff really impresses men, and when they see a girl with that stuff, they think you have more value, and will really work hard to make you happy and win you over. As long a you have access to much bank, you will have men devoted to you, no matter if you are dishonest, disloyal, etc. Of course, you have to pretend that you are honest, etc, but as long as you have that flash, men will not even require any real evidence that you are a wonderful, loyal, kick-ass person, not like they would if you were a waitress or worked in a gas station (even if you are nice looking)...LOL

• some men look for sexy fine girls, maybe even pretty just to get in there pants most of the time but some of them are pretty amazing when they look in you eyes and tell you you are so amazingly beautiful I love it