Where are all the attractive nice guys out there?

where are all the good guys out there?!?! do you girls ever feel like its impossible to find a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls let guys pick them, itr's a sure way not find the type that suits you in most cases.

You have to take some initiative when you meet someone you like. Don't depend on the dating ritual to work out for you.

• your absolutely right

• Great, all the best to you...How about Best Answer?

What Guys Said 12

• They are all over the place, just people tend to break their hearts and leave them for a bad boy or an asshole, then guys see that's what women chase after so they become bad boys. Its like a giant circle of confusion with the deception of thinking its love. =( sad world we live in.

• Some of the good ones don't like to make themselves known (either out of a lack of confidence, or not wanting to seem cocky or arrogant), but the downside there is that they're keeping themselves from being noticed that way. Guys can talk to girls and get to know them without losing what makes them who they are or having to put on a front, but those guys need to take the steps and make the effort there, or nothing will happen.

• Over shadowed, under rated.

Look around at that close male buddy you talk to about your boyfriend, or your crush. Is he cute at all? Because he is already nice.

• I have a lot of close guy friends..but I just don't look at them like that =/

• Theres a lot of nice guys out there that don't ever get a chance so I suppose you wouldn't consider them attractive. I have always been called a nice guy but I have social anxiety (go ahead insult me about it if makes you feel any better) plus below average looks pretty much guarantees I will be single for a very long time.

• I wouldn't insult you..thats pretty normal actually...aw we single people will find someone one day

• most girls I come accross I don't seem to have much in common with so they don't really give me the time of day. so I'm kind of not really looking for anyone right now

• like someone else said, if a guy knows he is attractive he usually doesn't come with a nice/good side (this isn't all guys though). if a guy is nice/good and attractive then he probably doesn't know he is attractive. Due to this these guys don't usually make themselves known or don't have the confidence to go after the girl they want.

• they exist. I've known a lot of them. girls just mistake things like slight quietness, modesty, etc. for a lack of confidence.

• no attractive guy in his right mind would be nice.

• they are everywhere, except they lack the confidence you want

• im 20 British been told attractive. but have you thought its you and not them. I have learnt a lot about myself since I broke up after a years relationship that was one big life changer. if you want to talk more about this kinda stuff, message me or something. laters x

• I can't say how attractive I am, but girls seem to like me, but I'm definitely a nice guy and funny and laid back and w/e. I seem to be of a rare breed when every other guy is a douche

• Attractive guys who realize that they're attractive often lose the nice part. See if you can find a blind guy.

• Overshadowed

What Girls Said 8

• bitchez b picky

jk

• Don't be shallow. Find a nice guy. Forget about the whole prince charming on a white horse crap.

• I met my guy online. He's nice and sexy! ;) Some random chat room by the way, not a dating site.

• Didn't you get the memo? They all died in the plane crash of '98!

• trust me you don't want them

• Gone with the wind ~~~

• Story of my life. Sigh.

• You have to look hard for them. Nice guys have a habit of letting their niceness turn into bitterness after a few bad relationships. You want a nice guy, gotta find an inexperienced guy.