Hair growth is annoying, advice?

im trying to grow the hair I want it long but I always seem to get it cut Because I get impatient when it won't grow long what length is best for longhair

what I mean is above or below shoulders
last had haircut in feb this year how long does it take for hair to grow to thee point that I can have a ponytail

Most Helpful Girl

• if it touches your shoulders, it's too long IMO.

I don't find long hair to be attractive, though there is this one guy that works in my school's library and he has long hair, longer than mine, about halfway down his back. he ties it into a pony tail, but the look works for him. he's hot. but he's the only guy I ever saw with long hair that I thought was hot

• i don't want it touching shoulders but want it just so can have short ponytail occasionally

What Girls Said 7

• Kind of longish, but not long enough for a pony tail. Pony tails rarely look good on a guy. Try eating well and getting enough vitamins, they debunked that trimming your hair makes it grow faster(although it makes it look nice), a lot depends on genes and health.

• I have the same problem. I always want to get my hair cut or colored, but it doesn't grow fast which makes my situation difficult.

• im just fed up of having short hair and want it long for a change

• np! (: plus, you should still go to the hair dresser to get your hair trimmed, that way your hair doesn't get damaged. Hope this helps! (:

• it does help thnx 4 the advice it helps when getting a girls opinion on hair as you know wot talking about, just want it long soon and so can hav the odd ponytail

• There are a couple of methods to grow hair faster.

1. Massage your scalp daily (it stimulates the roots)

2. Apply coconut oil/juice to your hair and scalp once a week. Keep it there for 15 minutes and then wash it out (Indian method, I read this in a fashion magazine)

P.S. Avoid putting your hair in a ponytail (you can but if you do it daily, it damages your hair). The tightness breaks your hair (I also read this from a magazine, if you want to know more, Google it)

• thanx 4 the advice I will try massaging the scalp, and about putting hair in ponytail all the time but do want occasional ponytail

• It can be pretty hot on some guys. It looks best if you're kinda rugged. But it can work on any guy, some guys look good with shoulder-length hair. I actually like shoulder-length hair because I used to like a singer with straight shoulder-length hair (don't ask, he's not American or British)

• im going for shoulder length last had haircut in February this year so I know I got a longway to go yet before its long

• It is good to could it often, because you get split ends and split ends make your hair not grow, when you cut you're hair you are cutting split ends too, which makes your hair grow again.

• For a guy? Nothing below his chin.

Men with long hair usually have a weird personality to go with it. Something you have to develop a taste for. :P

• If you really want to grow your hair, You should try Reloxe and Nioxin. I have used these products and had given me great results.

• what length is best for long hair? I don't know maybe long?

What Guys Said 2

• Get an inch or two of it cut every now and again. It'll grow quicker in the long run. As it grows, try different styles so it doesn't look stupid for 9 months of your life.

• If you're a dude, but not a rock star, and your hair goes below your shoulders, you've got an issue.

If you're the lead singer in a hair metal band, then by all means, unleash your inner Bret Michaels.

• Some guys look nice with long hair, I think. :)

• Oh, yeah. But they also bathed once a week and got married at like 14. Things chang.

• LOL. Yeah I know that things change, that's my point.

Also I worded that last sentence badly, if anyone sees it who doesn't know about it, the resistance in ireland was unsuccessful