Should GAG have a NEXT button?

say you like a QA's Q, and you want to look at the last Q they posted also, you'd have to go to their page, click on Q's and look through the list.

well what if we had a button that said for example, if it were one of my Q's, "sikoo31's previous question" somewhere by the profile pic?

or better yet, what if we had a little box with the list of the last 5 Q's the QA has asked? and if you get to the 5th, it gives you the last 5 before that one?

what do you think, good idea or bad?

• We should have that
  • We don't need it
  • No one would use it
  • Why didn't I think of that?
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's a good idea. because sometimes I do want to see a user's other questions, but too lazy to go to their page and look for it. it'll be convenient to have it right there

What Girls Said 2

• I was thinking about this not too long ago. I think it would be very helpful. Sometimes I get tired of continuously clicking the back button.

• Thanks for the input! We appreciate your suggestion, and will take it into consideration! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, girls should have a next button. Once you're done with one you hit next :D I kid.

But ya, it'd be nice if the site had a next option, but at the same time I might get stuck in an endless loop like I do at cracked.

• haha how does that happen?

• Go to cracked and check the articles. They always have links to other articles that are like the one you read. Eventually you come to an article that links to an article you already read, but haven't read in so long so you read it again and then you read the next and the next. IT IS A LOOP! Try it.

• oh lol

that wouldn't happen here, cause it would only be Q's by the same QA and it wouldn't loop you back to the latest one.

• Yes.