say you like a QA's Q, and you want to look at the last Q they posted also, you'd have to go to their page, click on Q's and look through the list.
well what if we had a button that said for example, if it were one of my Q's, "sikoo31's previous question" somewhere by the profile pic?
or better yet, what if we had a little box with the list of the last 5 Q's the QA has asked? and if you get to the 5th, it gives you the last 5 before that one?
what do you think, good idea or bad?
- We should have that50% (3)100% (4)70% (7)Vote
- We don't need it17% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
- No one would use it17% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
- Why didn't I think of that?0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- See results16% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I think that's a good idea. because sometimes I do want to see a user's other questions, but too lazy to go to their page and look for it. it'll be convenient to have it right there1