What's your opinion on tattoos?

ok so I want to get my last name on my right foot and when I get married my married last name on my left foot. what do you think about letters in color? I don't really want black because it comes out looking green eventually...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a married last name is kinda dumb because you never know when a divorce will come up and also I heard if you stay in the same city or area you got the tattoo in you can go to the same place that you got it done it and have them I guess like go over it again so the color's stay fresh.

What Guys Said 6

• I think that's a stupid idea that you will regret, probably the moment it's done

• Personally I'm not that into tattoos on myself, but I have no issue with other people having them.

I guess the negative side of me is thinking, what if it doesn't work out with your first marriage? names are risky and I wouldn't recommend it personally.

Wouldn't the colour fade out as well?

• I don't really find them attractive :/

• They're right about the fading but you can always do a touch up which will make look exactly like before and since they're just letters, it'll be cheap

• Can be risky, depending on how well you know yourself. If you know who you are and know you will stay that way then go for it.

• ... if you understand that black can fade to green, aren't you worried about other colors fading?

• thats a good point I clearly didn't think about that... I feel kind of like an idiot now ha ha

What Girls Said 4

• It's an interesting idea, but if you really want it go for it. I think the important thing is what you think of it. If you are 100% positive then you should do it, but only if you are completely sure. It's a tat...It's kinda permenant and expensive to get rid of afterward.

• I mean, it's going to be on your body forever. You really don't need our opinion, it's up to you.

• I like tattoos SOMETIMES. Personally, I wouldn't understand why someone would get their own name tattooed on them, but w.e. I think lettering usually looks better in grey scale, depending on the writing style.

• my last name is starrs. I think its a very unique last name so its not like something generic.

• Just my opinion, still don't get why someone would get their name. I'm not saying you shouldn't or anything, it's your body go for it.

• foot tattoos fade really easily