Anyone else feel uncomfortable with intense eye contact?

So I was on the train today, and these two spanish tourists came and sat opposite me. One of them was proper staring at me the whole way. I made eye contact and he wouldn't look away. It started making me feel really uncomfortable. Does anyone else feel really awkward when someone's looking at you like that? or do you enjoy/feel flattered when engaging in eye contact with someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I feel extremely uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 8

• I tend to hate eye-contact in general.

• I tend to unintentionally give them a mean look and they stop. :D

• Hah I have issues with it too... it bothers me when a girl starts eyeing me like a piece of candy when I've yet to find out if she's even sweet.

If you MUST have eye-sex, at least be a little charismatic!

• Yes I always do! If it's a girl who wants to hold eye contact I get shy to hold it for a long time and end up looking away.

• Nah, if they don't stop staring I usually end up smiling/laughing

• I must be weird, because I love it...

• yes, that's extremely awkward, he may be a rapist, watch your back

• awkwarrdddd.

What Girls Said 7

• I LOVE intense eye contact.. its so awesome when someone else actually has the will to keep staring back. love it. love. it, really one of my fav things. eyes are so awesome & if you stare at someone long enough.. you start to see their humanity .. its phenominal.

• Yeah I do, in fact a girl was staring at me intensely the other day while I was walking past her (she was stunning btw) I felt really awquard.

• Yep. It makes me nervous...

• There a clerk at a gas station here where I live who always does that to me. It's really creepy!

• yeah, I'd feel very uncomfortable and awkward too.

• yes

• If it's you on that pic, than he stared at you because you are pretty...