Do I look bad in a bikini?

i recently lost 60 pounds and I'm almost to my goal weight but not there just yet. I wore a bikini today but now I'm looking at the pictures and thinking it was a mistake. I'm afraid all the guys I checked out and smiled at thought I was gross.

link

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to get your body toned up. But meanwhile, wear bikinis and have fun. You're great, determined and beautiful. So, just enjoy =)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• You look lovely, don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although you're no super model, I think you look fine and in pictures of you moving around like this, it's not always a flattering picture, but that doesn't mean that you looked bad necessarily.

Good luck on reaching your goal, and great job on how far you've come.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look bad. Could you stand to lose a bit off your stomach? Sure. But it's not like you're awful looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually you are skinnier than I would go for. Just saying.

0|0
    0|0
    • skinny? that's the last thing I'd call myself. I may not be fat but I'm at least chubby.

• You are barely curvy. More on the hips, the top looks good though.

• you look great

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great no worries.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You look fine! Great legs, nice rack, good waist. Don't believe the media when they say every girl has to be super skinny to look nice. A lot of guys don't even prefer ultra thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Youve worked hard to get where you are, so show it, and keep up that hard work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, it doesn't look as if you've lost 60 pounds, I don't see any flab. Haha, good job on the weight loss. :)

Anyway, you look okay. I do think you should lose a few inches around the waist but it's not gross. Not gross at all, I don't think the guys you saw at the beach are thinking that either.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've worked really hard, keep going girl! And the body you have right now is great-- you earned it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look fine hun.(: Congrats on losing the weight!

0|0
    0|0
  • you're a committed strength training regimen away from being a knockout. good work!

i've seen obese women in bikinis, so you're nowhere near the fattest girl on any beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look ok? though you definitely need to tone up especially the area around your midsection.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good girl! (:

0|0
    0|0