Style turn around, advice?

Okay, so I am on my sisters account cause I cana't access mine! I'm going into grade nine and I need to change my style. I usually wear like baggy sweat pants and baggy sweaters cause I'm self consious aboutmy body. People tell me I have a great body and nice curves,but I'm just scared to showit off. So can anyone help me with some style tips?

About me:

Blonde hair

Blue eyes

5'3"

hourglass figure(So I'm told)

big butt (Apperently)

Boobs (32C)

I appreciate this!

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• well, burn your baggy sweets, and get some form-fitting jeans and t-shirts, and start from there. Doesn't have to be fancy or complicated, just don't look like you're running on a cold day.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• wonderful,I like younger man,they are handsome and energy, I am dating with a younger man via the cougarconnecting . C o m

I t is a dating site for older woman to find a younger guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • a picture would be much better to judge, but you sound fine ...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you really like baggy sweaters, then you can make it into a really cute outfit. An off the shoulder sweater/shirt with skinny jeans and flats would be a good start. link Pair it with cute accessories, such as necklaces, bracelets, etc. link

Here's another outfit you can try or get ideas from: link

The way you dress can be a way to express yourself. So be creative and comfortable. Don't be so hard on yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry for the last link not working. Go here link and where it says "Images for cool clothes for teenage girls" click on the last square.

• where is the problem

0|0
    0|0