What you think of a fashion guy?

is a guy is well dressed into the recent fashion, would that be a good or a bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doessn't matter. I guess it's alright. I wouldn't hate him for liking to dress nice/ in recent fashion. It's not the most important issue anyways. I like fashion, I love fashion, but it doesn't mean I will think a guy is gay because he likes to dress well. I don't mind ;*)

What Girls Said 4

• It depends - good fashion doesn't suit everyone. If he wore a particular style and it suited him, I'd love it. If he wore a style and it didn't . I'd cringe. However, most guys get it right. I do like guys that dress well, but fashion isn't everything for me.

• definitely not! a lot of people think that because they dress well men are gay. but I love a guy that dresses nice!

• I like guys like that and am attracted to them, they make me wanna step my game up though (not that it's a bad thing!)

• fashion itself has a tendancy to get a little outlandish sometimes.

in the words of Oscar Wilde, "Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."

i prefer my man to stick with the classics, there is a reason why they are called such. as long as it looks nice and you are clean and don't look like a clown, then I would not consider it a bad thing.

What Guys Said 1

• I hope not, if it's winter fashion, I'm all for it.