Can you ever not find what you're looking for when you go shopping?

Hey guys! When you go shopping for clothes, make-up, jewelry and accessories at the mall is there any style or item that you would like to see and buy that isn't usually available?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why I do a lot of my shopping online.

• Thanks for the reply but please be specific as to the reason why you shop online and the items you look for

• For one, I don't have my own car. It's only so often I'll get to drive my mom's car, and taking public transportation is a bitch. Another thing is that there's more of a selection online than in stores and the prices are usually cheaper. I avoid bottoms because I need to try them on before buying them. Otherwise, I might buy tops, shoes, make up, and anything for my room.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• When I have the money and the idea of what I want, I never find it. When I'm not looking for it and I don't have any money I see a TON of clothes I'd love to buy.

Universe playing cruel tricks on me...

• Thanks for the reply but can you be specific of any item that you would like to see more but is usually never available in stores?

• In Europe there is no Kat Von D make up, Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown... And I really REALLY want Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper... :(((((((((

I can't even get it online because no one is shipping it to Croatia! :/

I wish I had an ally from the USA or Canada that could order it for me...

• that sh*t always happens. and when you're not looking for it, it's everywhere.

• Thanks for the reply but can you give me any specific things that you would like to by but the stores never provides?

• Yes always...i love some different colours like acqua green, mint green and klein blue those colors are rare to find...i also love sweaters that have like a belt on the waist and wrapped tops usually called cache couer... So those things are rare to find...and I also dig on ebay see If they have something...

• cute shoes (especially high heels) in bigger sizes (like 10+). Usually all the nice shoes stop being made at size 9 :(

hrm... sundresses and lockets. That's all I got for now.

Are you trying to start your own business or something?

• Nope, I usually buy everything I see which is a bad habit that I should control.

• Always. That's why I usually shop online.

• Thanks for the reply but can you be a little more specific of the items you would like to buy but the stores never have and that's why you shop online?

• Mostly clothes, I'm kinda picky when it comes to style. Also, pendants and other kinds of accessories.

• yes. I know what I want and I see it in my mind, so when I go shopping it's hard to find the right stuff