Why do you wear g-strings, girls?

Do you wear them for any other reason other than to prevent underwear lines?For what other reason do you wear them?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 2

• They look better than a regular thong. That's for sure.

• Because they are hot as hell. Common opinion is the less the better. BTW, nice profile pic. its really cool.

What Girls Said 10

• I think they are comfy and they look good.

• i mostly wear them for the lack or panty lines, like panty lines under dress pants look awful lol, but I also find them really comfortable and they make me feel more "sexy" then full underwear, so those are pretty much the reasons in order lol, lack of panty line, theyre comfortable, and they make me feel better then full undies

• for the comfort, the sexiness & the practicality, of course :)

• I feel sexy and I find them to be comfortable. 90% of my wardrobe are thongs.

• I don't.

• Me either.

• makes me feel sexy lol

• For no underwear lines

• i don't wear g-strings out because they're uncomfortable as hell. plus they're not that great at preventing VPLs either. I wear cheekies (the seamless type) instead. can't see a thing & still sexy.

• VPL = visible panty line. hahaha

• VPL?And pics or it didn't happen :P hah.

• forgot to answer your question. I wear them only in the bedroom :p

• I like them and so does my boyfriend lol.

• For the comfort.My butt cheeks like freedom :) haha