Do you ever take one of your chicas or yourself on a date, ladies?

Sometimes I just need to get all dressed up and go out, do you feel the same? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, yeah definitely, it's a lot of fun :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• yep! it's always nice to dress up and look your best, heading out on a girls' night out on a weekend after an entire week of work looking/feeling tired, haggard and like sh*t lol :-)

• Especially because I just bought a new dress and earrings and I want to show them off haha

• hells yes

you need to feel good just for yourself sometimes, screw dates show yourself you're hot, have a good time with your girls minus the pressure of dating

• I agree. I love getting dressed up and going out. I normally just go out with friends.

• Usually when I go out with friends it's just for soccer so I just thought about this ha. I think I'm gonna do it

• I think it is different when you are older and can go to bars and stuff. But when I was younger I used to go to movies and out to dinner with friends all the time.

• Yeah that's true. We DO go out to eat and to the movies but it's usually with our guy friends so I don't think it's the same haha. The 3 of us should probably do more girl stuff together

• totally feel that way but never get to go out! D:

• hahaha yea. I like to go out to dinner with my girl friends :)

• What hyna don't?