Is it unattractive is a girl is always wearing work out clothes and sweat pants?

im on a summer mission to lose excess fat on my body and shed the pounds and I've been gymming each day and I don't do any makeup or style my hair and just wear nice comfortable clothes lounge pants athletic shirts and sweat pants as well, I notice some guys look at me in the gym but I don't know if they find me attractive or not, if you see a girl walking on the street whos in sweats is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it feels good, wear it. As long as a girl wouldn't care that I wear shorts and a t-shirt for pretty much the entire year (in Wisconsin, no less), then by all means, wear whatever floats your boat.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't give a sh*t about clothes, honest. I couldn't care less.

• Your fine, do what you are comfortable with. Guys will like you.

• its hot to see a women in that...keep doing it if you like it...guys will look at you couse thay thay you look hot and sexy...

• Seeing the sweat marks on the cloths is a big turn off. so try to wear white cloths which doesn't reveal sweat marks

• It is drop dead sexy. You see my junk you jelly.

• I would like it!

What Girls Said 6

• I absolutely love my yoga pants, but I don't do yoga. I think they make my butt look nice. And seriously girl your doin what you gotta so you don't always have to be in sweats to hide yourself. Who cares if the guys at the gym are looking. Good or bad your still getting attention. Don't forget they're there for the same reason, to get their workout on! 8)

• For now it is a lazy looking way to dress so it isn't attractive but it is worth it to get to your end goal. Work out hard all summer and rock your new body when you get back to school. You'll have new clothes that fit you and maybe a new makeup trick or two and you'll look great. Push through being somewhat unattractive this summer to be much hotter during the rest of the year.

• yea that's exactly my goal plan haha

• well, if you're not attractive naturally to begin with, not wearing makeup and baggy unfeminine clothes will not help. if you are naturally pretty, have nice skin, and nice hair, wear tighter feminine work out clothes (ex: short short running shorts, cute tanktop) you will seem sporty and healthy.

• I think yiu are good. A lot of guys like a woman getting her workout on. I think it's too much testosteron at the gym and guys look at women. So enjoy the attention you get and make sure you don't look sweaty or anything in the street.

• Well if you are just attractive to begin with, they won't thin it's that bad. However for me I hate seeing people in bags of sweat, but it's okay girl because you're going towards a fit body!

• Yes it is. It seems like you're not trying to look presentable.