How do you guys feel about girls with tattoos?

I'm a psychology major and I been thinking about getting a tattoo so what do you think about tattoos and where is a good place for a tattoo on a girl?

About the phycology major thing just though I would throw that in there because it may be a little harder for me to get a job. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Something on the ankle or foot could be nice-- you could show it off with a great pair of shoes, but cover it with a sock just as easily. :) This could be a bit trickier, but I also like the idea of putting it behind your ear, so you could style your hair depending on how visible you want it to be on any given day.

Beat of luck with the tattoo! Just out of curiosity, what sort of design are you thinking of?

• Well I was thinking of my daughter's name her name is really short so it would be small but I'm still thinking about it

What Guys Said 6

• I think tattoos are stupid unless they're on your face.

• just make sure it can be cover by a short sleave shirt. I don't mind a girl having a tattoo. They are kinda sexy. I like the ones on the ribs

• Body art isn't to be suggested, imo. I like tattoos, but they have to be personal. I also hope that in the future, she won't regret it/them.

I find the hottest tattoo to be on the ankles.

• I like tattoos but they shouldn't be everywhere. More discreet works for me. None on the legs, breasts, neck, face or lower half of your arms. Back, stomach and maybe a butt tats work for me.

• I think wrist or shoulder blade would look pretty nice and still be feminine. I don't like how sleeve tattoos look on girls

• it really depends on the tattoo...

What Girls Said 6

• ...What does being a psych major have to do with getting a tattoo? Just curious.

I think tattoos that are meaningful, well done, and not huge are good looking. For girls I like the following places: inner wrist, foot, behind the ear, back of the neck, hip, and upper arm (if you're going for a larger one).

• Just because it may be a little harder to get a job but an upper arm tattoo sounds awesome thank you ;)

• Ah, OK. I'm a psych major, too, but I work somewhere where tattoos are common and accepted, so that didn't cross my mind.

• Yea I'm in Aspen Colorado so I'm thinking it may be a bit harder to get a job you know if I was ever fired or something

• I like tattoos as I have three myself with two more on the way. As long as the tattoo means something to her and she didn't get it to look "cool" or something.

• So, how exactly is being a psychology major relevant to getting a tattoo?

• Because it may be hard for me to get a job that's why I'm asking

• 98% of statistics are made up on the spot.

• Only dumbasses say 98% of statistics are made up on the spot. I can validate my claims with REAL research and studies.

• Somewhere you can hide it ok...

So I always wanted one on My ribs or shoulder I wouldn't do on My Back as I want to look At it

• It's coool. XD .. Don't worry too much.

• don't get one in a really obvious place because you're right, tattoos are a no no in the job force