Heels or flats? Which do you prefer a girl to wear?

Heels or flats?

Which do you prefer to wear/ guys which do you prefer a girl to wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• d'pends on the ocasion. any girl that wears jordans is amazing to me

What Guys Said 21

• Since you posted this under 'style' I'll answer from a style perspective.

Heels flat out look better, period. Its not the look of the shoe per se, its the impact on the rest of your body.

It makes your legs look longer, ankle leaner, calf muscle more shapely, butt firmer and more protruding.

Most women look better with long legs, leaner ankles, more shapely calves and a better butt.

I'm 6'3, so not that many women need to worry about passing me in height with heels on, but even those that would, should wear them. A 6' women stooping around in flats does not look good. When I see a woman who is that height or close to it walking around in like 4-5" heels, my eyes pop out of my head. I'm sure a lot of guys would be intimidated, but you're better off looking hot and a little intimidating then awkward and uncomfortable.

• Yes that's it, our posture changes and we look slimmer, serioulsy I only don't wear heels to the gym...

• That would be funny...showing up to a gym..."hey boys, ready to pump some iron while I try to run the treadmill with heels on" Too funny!

• Sneakers. I like the idea of a practically-minded girl who saves the heels for dressy occasions puts practicality before style when it's not necessary to look like you're going someplace fancy. Plus sneakers + jeans or shorts is way more attractive in my eyes than dress/skirt + heels.

• I love my lady in stiletto pumps, preferably with no platform and at least four inches tall.

• Heals if we are going out to a dress up dinner and flats for any time anywhere. Heels make your legs look sexier, but they are for occasional wear only.

• Either or, no preference.

• If you are too tall for ME (5'9" or taller)..without heels on then always flats and I usually will not date a girl who is already taller than me (without heels on)..but if you are my height (5'8") or shorter and it makes you taller than me (with heels on) then always heels...however I do know the health risks women take all the time with wearing them so wear them at your own discretion. I am just saying what I am attracted to

• I'm 5'6" and its not usually risky to wear heels, unless they're extremely high and just walking in them can kill us or break our ankles.

• True, that's why this question is up. I want ppl's opinions on it and though you may say something like flats are better, I'd still wear heels considering that I like them better. my attitude toward them may alter a bit but ultimately I will stick to what I want and not what others do.

• Which goes back to my original point..if you like them then wear them at your own discretion and because you like them not because of what we say we like...even if you asked it!

• I love when girls wear low top shoes like vans when it's for casual wear, but at a special event heals are nice

• either or

• Heels - hands down. No discussion necessary.

• Whichever one is more comfortable for her.

I.E. Flats.

• flats

• Flats

• heels duhhhh. theyre so much sexier. cuz girls make them sexy. and when girls say they wear them to make their legs look stronger, theyre lying. theyre obv trying to impress guys like u are ;)

• Heels, I'm really tall so..

• Flats. Cloth Shoes or Sneakers. As I sayd before I like tomboys.

• If goin to a party or out to dinner then heels

• Heels all day

• FLATS! I hate heels

• Flats, I'm short as hell. Heels can be sexy though

• Flats; it shows that she is more down to earth (pun intended). Seriously though.

• I wear cowboy boots so i like my girls with a good old fashioned boot heel

What Girls Said 11

• Heels.

I don't own any flats - I mean, I'm not walking around in 5 inch heels everyday, but I always have a couple of inches on. I find them more comfortable, I don't know why lol - my feet just always end up really aching when I wear flats.

I'm only about 5'3/5'4 so I can get away with wearing heels all the time anyway.

• Do they make 6 or 7 maybe even 8 inch heels? I doubt it...

• Yeah they make them that high - even higher actually. When the heel gets over a certain height they have to start adding a platform to the sole otherwise the front of your foot will not reach the ground! I have a couple of pairs of these but to be honest the guys I know say that the platform spoils the effect. They like me to just wear regular high heels - 5 to 6 inches with no platform.

• hm. good question..

So, heels are really comfortable for me, because I have really crazy high arched feet, and so it just works. Its weird. But I don't wear strappy, glittery heels that everyone likes. I'm more of a classic pump girl - black & nude are my favourites, but brown is a close second. it just works with everything. LOL, but I don't wear heels if I have to head to the library or something. Nono. Occasions. Even though I'm 5'6, it still gives me a gooood boost.But hey - I don't mind the view :D.

Also, boots have heels too. Like, my cowboy boots give me an inch & a half, but other boots I have just give me the sound of heels when I walk - its not that much of a noticeable difference.

Flats used to be the big thing here about seven years ago. Now, I'm not trying to make them sound outdated - theyre definately still really popular here. But theyre just.. too juvenile, in my opinion? Sure, theyre cute, but I'm not a huge fan. Theyre definately not my first choice.. or top like, seven.

during the summer, you'll almost always catch me in either Birkenstocks, or Converse. Just, theyre so comfy and cute and convenient. :D

• Man, screw heels. I only have like 2 pairs, and I never wear the wretched things, except when I'm forced too. Flats are so much better.

• I love heels.

• I'd say both? Heels for dressing up flats more cute comfortable wear.

• i sure hope heels :P I wear them for guys all the time :)

• I love heels so sexy

• I prefer to wear medium wedge heels everyday, I absolutely hate flats but sneakers are the worst they make any girl look like a 10 year old unless you are at the gym.

• Heels.

• Every guy I have ever known gets really horny when I wear high heels - so heels it is!

• i always wear heels, so when I do wear flats, my boyfriend makes fun of how much shorter I am than he is lol