What do you think of girls that don't like make up?

what do you think of a girl who doesn't like makeup or really fashionable stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly think a girl who doesn't care for wearing make up is good! really good! Because then that can show character and show that they can be confident in how they look just how they are. I love it when my woman doesn't wear make up because one she looks fine all the time and she isn't hiding behind a mask...There's nothing wrong with thinking about fashion and what's in and what's not because I'm somewhat like that, styles and fashion are awesome! Its shows to everyone who and what kind of person you are. If you wear sweats and slacks all the time, that shows you what you think about things... Not everyone gets that though and understands that. Those people just need to look at the bigger picture! So if your saying you don't like wearing make up, no biggy there! Be yourself, and others will see you for who you really are. Its just personal preference and I think you got the right idea! :p

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds awesome. I HATE makeup with a passion.

• I prefer them.

• Cheap date.

What Girls Said 7

• Lazy. Can't put in the effort to learn how to do makeup right and do the research to find good products. Just want to roll out of bed in the morning and not worry about stuff matching. If you have a few really fashionable pieces you have to make outfits around those. Not the case when you just wear jeans and a t-shirt. As for being unattractive, it depends how far the girl lets her sloppiness go. I have some friends who wear minimal makeup and simple clothes but they are still attractive, you don't need to be super fashionable and have a full face of makeup but you do need to make an effort

• I think a girl that doesn't, probably doesn't like taking care of or looking after herself, I believe all girlie girls find and look for cute things, clothes, style, jewelry and make-up to make themselves look real nice, as on the other hand girls that don't must not really care.

• And is not caring A bad thing?

• I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'd argue that makeup reflects more on personal tastes and preference than on whether or not said person takes care of themself. :)

• yeah right right, but I was speaking of someone who doesn't wear it at all, but of course a person that doesn't must totally like the way they look without it aka as no flaws whatsoever.

• I guess it comes across as a bit tomboyish. That isn't necessarily bad, as I'm a bit tomboyish myself.

• I don't really think much of them (same with any girl I don't know for that matter), the only time I notice them is when they give girls who wear make up sh*t about saying things like you are false advertising and make up is only for insecure girls etc..

• Most People Think they are the most natural and beautiful and simple beauties..out there.

But coming from a future Makeup Artist...those girls will hate me...because I LOVE MAKEUP...but it doesn't mean I will hate the people who hate it. I like other things too. lol.

Makeup can make someone more fashionable but it isn't a big deal...we all have preferences.

• I like and wear fashionable things, as for the makeup I like it, but I don't wear much

• They're lesbians.