Do you ever feel very attractive and then look exactly the same at another time and think jeez I'm hideous?

As in one day you wear an outfit, do your hair, have good skin or have on something you really like etc.. and feel really good and attractive in and a month or any period of time longer then a day later look exactly the same but feel awful and not attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, I tend to feel that I look great when I'm looking at myself in the mirror, for instance... or at least I like the way I look in the mirror, but then I get a picture taken of me or something, and I tend to think I look awful! haha

Cameras are weird like that, for me...

What Guys Said 2

• The "jeez I'm hideous" feeling happens a lot more than the "very attractive" feeling but I know what you mean. Something as simple as not having a break out or wearing nice clothing can do a lot to change the way you think.

• Nope. I always look pretty average.

What Girls Said 15

• I have had that, sometimes you think an outfit looks nice, or the makeup you did looks great, but in fact it isn't when you catch your reflection. But sometimes it's a lighting issue, depending on light, someone can look older and you can see more of the imperfections.

• yeah personally I go through this all the time...

im sure everyone does especially if they're a teen

• yuuup.

• Yes :O

• Yeah, it sucks.

But usually I don't look the exact same, like the time I don't like it is probably because one of my curls didn't look as good as last time.

• Yep. I always wonder what happened to that same person I saw in the mirror the last time.

• Welcome to my life.

• yup :/

• yea .. it happens all the time.

• Yes! I think it has to do with the mood I'm in, what I'm wearing, etc, but sometimes I have really bad self-esteem and sometimes I'm the most confident person in the world

• Yeah happens quite often. Usually around my "monthly time". It sucks

• Haha yeah XD

• Everyday.

• alll the timeeeee. hate feeling that way, makes me not want to leave the house

• yeaa, its so weird ! :O