Ladies when you intentionally wear a dress with lots of cleavage...

Are you expecting guys to look?

Most Helpful Girl

• They could be doing it to make a guy they like, look at what they have?

What Girls Said 10

• Yes.

Touch? No.

I like the more subtle looks the best. There is something so cute about a guy who surreptitiously tries to get a glimpse. To me that says, he may not want to approach me, but he couldn't resist looking. I like having irresistable boobs. Sad, I know. I guess I don't get out much.

• Touch? lol of course not, usually I notice cleavage the most on a girl who's wearing a dress, and its usually a quick 2-3 sec glance at it then I look away.

• depends on how old you are and what your personality is all about. if its a young girl, she is trying to fit in the crowd and get feedback, and yea she will try to get guys' attention to start dating.

if its a mature girl, less is more. most women dress to impress, and competition with women increases as you get older too.

also having boobs defines feminism and beauty.so it may also simply be part of style and fashion

• look we don't mind, stare constantly is just rude. Some women will wear because they want attention and are insecure, but some will wear because they are comfortable with themselves and just because they look good and don't care what anyone else thinks.

• First off, we think we look good.

We don't want you to STARE at it, but yes, acknowledge we look hot in it.

;)

• As a girl, if I look hot, I don't mind guys to look but there is a difference between admiring a girl's beauty and ogling like a perv. I don't want to be able to see the sex look in your eyes lol.

• To be frank, yes. Most women are offended when guys look, but I find it flattering. However I do not like it when guys are all sleazy about it.

• I do not do this.

• I don't do this and I would know that they might but I would not like it

• its only really awkward when theyre a lot older than you

or a relative >__>

but the quick 2 second glance is funny

• sometimes that is the goal, but , for me, I just wear a dress because it makes me feel pretty by showing off my assets. I don't really have cleavage so as far as that goes, it really depends on the girl. I do like to think I have a really nice, shapely booty, so I wear tight jeans and am flattered by the occassional look, but it is not a open invitation to touch (unless it's my boyfriend).

• So if you caught a guy looking at your butt you wouldn't give them the "you dirty pig" look?

• No, if I didn't want the attention I'd wear sweats, I'd probably smile if I noticed (like, "yeah, I know I'm hot") and just keep going on my merry little way. it can be a confidence boost, especially if I've had a rough day at the office, I like to know I'm still attractive.

What Guys Said 0