Why don't white guys like or date black girls?

So, I'm black and I like white guys. But, not just any white guys, I'm attracted to metal heads in particular. Should I just go ahead and off myself? There's no hope. The world isn't daring enough to handle a couple as such. I'm a little on the heavier side when it comes to weight. And I also don't act like a metal head. I listen to metal, but I don't dress it or have tattoos everywhere. I shouldn't have to do those things just to be accepted. What should I do?

Thanks everyone! You made me feel better

Most Helpful Girl

• White guys date black girls lol it's becoming one of the more common interracial relationships.

It's much more accepted than say, 50 or so years ago; you may get a few haters every now and then, but eh they don't really matter.

I understand where your coming from; I've been attracted to white guys as far as I can remember lol, but I always hesitated because I figured that white guys aren't all that into black girls, especially the metal head types. But, every guy is different; some white guys aren't attracted to black women, some of them are, you just have to figure out which ones lol I've encountered a couple white guys who were into the whole metal thing, and one guy said he has a specific preference for black girls - it surprised me because he was really emo looking. So yea, there are white guys out there who like a little chocolate lol

As far as changing yourself, meh, just be yourself. You don't want to give the illusion that your something your not just to attract him, because then he'll be liking this fake image you've created for yourself. I listen to metal and skateboard, ( I guess stereotypical white things,) but I do it because I like it. Go to some concerts, strike up conversation with some of the guys you notice - you never know who may be feeling the same way you do about this situation.

And if he does have that attraction...you'll know :D

What Guys Said 5

• That is a hard question to answer since most metal heads look and act the part, but you never know you just might find mister right. White men of all types are attracted to black women of all types. I would say that your best chance is to be friendly and forward, but not overly forward. You can start the conversation and see if it leads anywhere. Don't give up because mister right could be just around the corner. Be careful of and stay true to yourself.

• funny that you say that, because I know a metalhead that's attracted to black girls. But he wound up with a white girl... and they seem like they actually love each other.. This dude had absolutely no hair (the longest it would get was to a buzzcut length), gauged ears, a truck with a system worth more than the truck itself, motorcycle boots, leather jacket complete with cloth hood, black jeans with the rips and sh*t, and he hit on black girls in my class last year.

• Everyone has preferences

• Well I'm a white guy and have had many phases.

For awhile I was really into south American chicks and wasn't really attracted to any others. Then was an Asian girl phase.

Now really into Mediterranean girls.

I also really used to like really thick girls, then skinny ones and now super athletic ones.

So not only do guys have preferences, but they even change.

I personally have never been into black girls. I think because I don't like how their hair looks. I have seen black girls I have been really attracted too though. Same with blonde's. I have seen attractive ones, but I just don't like their hair. ( or eyebrows)

Anyway to complete the answer to your question its tuff, but keep looking YOU WILL FIND HIM. MY friend only likes black girls. Were Italian guys with Italian style. He always makes me come with him to black nightclubs so he can hit on black girls.

Its really hard because of the style difference. He gets shot down a lot even though he is a really good looking guy and white girls are all over him. But he sticks to what he wants and he has had a few really cool, good looking black gfs.

Point is Its much harder than if you rocked the metal style, but if you keep looking for them you will find. ( sEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND)

• The probably assume that you aren't attracted to them. I know I assume every black woman I see is into black men, unless I see evidence to the contrary. Dressing like a white chick may just help your cause.

• Which part did you find objectionable?

What Girls Said 8

• yea I have noticed that as well and it's not fair. I'm white, but my best friend is black and she can never get the boyfriend she wants, it's stupid because she really is pretty :) I have a metalhead boyfriend and all his friends like my friend but don't find her very emo/scene/metal head. It's really just what you look like the guys go for their stereo typical partners, it's just how it is unfortunately. I guess you can ask a metal head out, at a concert maybe? Get out there, even metal heads can spot a nice girl from a mile away ;) and right now girls are all about the emo guys so metal heads don't get as much attention. Perfect time for you to step in :) good luck

• just make yourself more approachable to the guys you want to attract. If they find you attractive, they may approach you.

• U.s. society looks down on it and most of the media is controlled by white

• Fear of rejection

• Like Dom said "everyone has preference". If you're bold, you could hang out where these guys do. Concerts and such and you might meet someone you're compatible with.

• yep

• Don't see them as white see them as men

• im not really attracted to white guys but the girls I know who are usually hang out with white people and dress like the female counterpart of the guys they like. I know a mixed girl (looks mostly black) that is into metal/punk and she dresses that way. one of my childhood friends is into like preppy abercrombie type white boys and she looks like an abercrombie model. I'm not saying you have to change who you are to be accepted, but realize that how you dress sort of advertises what type of person you are and the type you like...im just sayin...like if you saw a metalhead looking guy you would assume he likes metal music, not waka flocka..

also go to metal concerts and go out a lot and spend time with people who have the same interests as u. your friends that like metal will introduce and attract more people who like metal and you'll have a better chance of meeting the guy you like

also not trying to be mean but if your overweight lose it because white guys like thin girls

• 1 white guys like girls of all sizes

2 I had to google waka flocka

But you are right. People run in cliques. Each clique has a uniform. It has always been like this.