How long have you been planning for prom or your wedding?

I'm about to be a junior and I've been planning since freshman or 8th grade year ha ha. And as far as weddings go I've been thinking about it, but not really planning for a few years now.

I was never a girlie girl when I was younger, always a tomboy. Then around 8th grade I just got really into clothes and hair and stuff like this. I'm not a control freak like some girls are about prom but I think it's just fun to plan, look at dresses and such.

How about you? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, I never planned for my prom. I went with 2 girlfriends for my prom and it was OK. I never had a boyfriend.

I never planned for my wedding either, didn't think I would have one. I had one though, and it was rush rush but I did most of the decoration, etc.

Hmmm I HONESTLY to me think dresses like that are a WASTE of money. I buy a d ress that cost 100 (my uncle bought it for me) and it was red, that I wore for my prom. And it was a nice dress... and my wedding dress was 360 and it was expensive and I only wore it ONCE. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY.

ok that's all

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I planned my prom outfit the weekend before the event because there was a sale and I was at the mall anyways.

And as for planning my wedding... I've gotten as far as ensuring that I have a willing partner, a white dress (preferably a sweetheart top, because that's all I wear anyways), and sunflowers somewhere in the mix. I don't even know if I'll ever get the chance to legitimately think about my own wedding.

• My prom is over, but I never gave it much thought until the months coming up to it. I always wanted a dark purple dress but never got one.

I've been planning my wedding for the last two years or so, when my boyfriend and I started talking about getting married. I have general ideas of what I want it to look like, but I'm not dead set on anything yet.

• In high school I never thought about Australia's equivalent to America's prom. And to this day I've never thought about marriage, little own going as far as to plan my own wedding. That's just...no. I am not getting married, so, yeah.

• Since about two weeks ago lol. My prom is today :D!

• I'm not planning my wedding, if anything I'll get married in Vegas in sweats. Certainly not gonna be wearing a dress and heels. *shudders*

• That's actually not an uncommon sight. I love driving by trashy Vegas weddings.

• We don't have proms in uk, so never. I think marriage is a load of bullsh*t, and the most embarrassing spectacle I could imagine. So Again, never. If you love someone, and decide in your heart to be committed, that's all that is necessary. if you want to show that commitment, you can slip a ring on your finger. Anything else is just... I don't even know what the word is.

• I don't know what school you go to but yes we do. There's a prom that the students organise from themselves at the end of year 11, and there's prom that the school helps organise at the end of year 13.

• Oh no... I'm really getting sick of the Americanisation of the uk. I no longer class weddings to be the most embarrassing spectacle I could imagine.