What do you think of emo hairstyles?

For anyone, but especially for guys who can't keep straightening and pasting their hair back to their forehead? WTF is with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh! They make me puke! They look so greasy, dirty and hygiene deprived!

And that creepy hand movements they do to plaster that on if it gets out of wack is ridiculous.

• Hahahahaha completely agree!

What Girls Said 4

• I think guys with emo hairstyles are really cute: link

Some girl's emo hair can be cute, too: link

• What's cute about it? It looks plain ugly.

• I don't know, it's just personal preference. They both look really attractive to me.

• Fair enough

• depends,like I like rocker hair,like rivers used to have,since it adds craziness and character link but if you mean totally emo hair like that andy sixx guy or that evans dude-NO,that's horrid

• I mean balls deep emo! :/

• Personally I don't find it a turn on, but I don't find them dirty or unhygienic like StillWater says. O:

• Just greasy, then?

• From what I've seen, emo guys take more care of their hair than most girls, so I've never seen a greasy-haired emo. :S

• Taking hair gel into account it looks pretty greasy (even if it is just gel)

• They look Stressful...and it looks like it takes too much work and product...it looks different and artistic...but still not really...my type of style.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a big fan of the emo look for the most part, but their hair is okay.