How can I dress my body?

I'm 36E, I have a 24 inch waist, 43 inch hips, a bubble butt that will not go down no matter what I do and I'm 5ft3. My thighs are pretty big too.

I wear baggy tracksuits to try and hide my hips and bum.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't wear baggy stuff, that will only make you look bigger. The best thing to do is get stuff that is tailored, like nice dress pants.

Also a nice blouse that has good tailoring can also help, as well as jackets.

I have about the same issues as you do. A good wrap dress is a good way to hide those issues and make you look well put together :) I recently got a nice dress from Wal-mart, it has 3/4 inch sleeves, it hits just above the knee and it cinches right under the bust so it gives me a good hourglass silhouette. Look for stuff like that, I would recommend wearing longer tops, some that hit just below your hip. That will cut some of your butt off visually and make it appear smaller and more proportionate. As for your boobs, find shirts that fit them well and go in at the waist. stretchy fabrics are probably best for that. V-neck tops also look good.

Pin stripe pants are also good because they make you appear taller. Don't be afraid of wearing a little heal either with most outfits. It will give you a little height and make your legs appear longer and leaner.

Here are some pictures of the stuff I'm talking about :) :

link

link

link

The best places to shop are probably Old Navy, Wal-mart, Target, places that have a lot of selection. Just try on some different styles as well, that helps to gauge whether it looks good or not.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You just sound curvy, not bad or anything. You don't need to hide yourself. Just wear stuff you think is cute that you like. Sure it might be hard to find pants and stuff, but that's what stretch jeans are for.

If anyone says anything about your butt, just be like "yeah whatever duh. Tell me something I don't know."

Skirts and dresses are easier to fit a bigger rear, you can always wear leggings with them too.

• I think that you should try and wear fitted clothing rather than loose clothing. Flared pants might be good for making your butt look smaller and pleated skirts will also do the same. For your top try and wear things that don't have too deep a neckline which will make you look very busty.

• flares. stay away from boot cut jeans because it will make you seem shorter and stumpier.