Become attracted to her over time?

I don't know if this is the right category but here we go.

A few years ago I started college. I there was this one girl I became friends with. She wasn't very pretty...at first. I found out that the more I got to know her the more pretty she became.

Why is this and has it ever happened to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude definitely. I think it's the best honestly, when you meet a girl and through her personality you come to see her as beautiful.

What Girls Said 5

• yeah. other things contribute to attraction besides looks.

• because you falling for her the more you spend time together

• We are always attracted to looks. The real thing is getting to know the person beyond the looks but the personality. Sometime attraction happens over a period of time.

• Its because your falling for her whether you realize it or not

• You really think I'm falling for her?

• yeah you didn't think she was pretty then you got to know her and she's getting prettier to you over time sounds like you are

• yes this happens people grow on you sometimes

What Guys Said 2

• It happens. You got to know her and looked beyond the superficial and all that.

Yeah, its happened to me.

Sadly it seems to happen in reverse for women!

• HAHA ! yeah it does happen in reverse for MOST women not ALL women

• So, I guess you know most women?

& why is the reverse of falling for looks first unfortunate. I think that's and advantage.that works either way for me. he becomes more, or less attractive, depending on how much I like his personality. but I definitely know when I meet a guy if I'm attracted to him, or not. not much to think about. it precedes thought.. attraction does.

• ever hear of the friend zone?

As guys get to know women the women tends to put aside any initial attraction and put them into some safe asexual area of their head.

The man meanwhile comes to realize the girl is actually pretty awesome despite not being attractive at first and so slowly becomes attracted to them and sees them ever more that way.

• Happens to me all the time.