What can men wear to still look good without wearing their "penguin outfit"/I want a better style?

We all know women like men when we are in our "penguin" outfits. And before you make a joke I think you know I am referring to "tuxedos". However you can not always wear them as it would be very costly and time consuming to just keep washing them all the time at the dry cleaners..

So what I am wondering is if there is anything that is close to that but not exactly that..that most women find attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• god I love men in suits and in uniform, but other ways to look as good are:

dark blue or black slim straight jeans, button-down shirt (tucked out) and shoes (sneakers or dress shoes depending on occasion). the style of the button-down shirt ranges depending on occasion too.

or for a more "formal" look, wear a cardi over your shirt with a tie and tuck the tie under the cardi. this look's more of a downtown london look so I don't know if you Americans would wear it LOL

something like this is hot too link

What Girls Said 7

• Just wear a nice dress shirt and dress pants, and some nice shoes. You don't have to walk around in a tux to impress anymore :) Just put some effort into looking nice and that will go a long way. The dress sh*t and pants combo is probably the easiest way to look nice but at the same time spend less money and time on keeping up the look.

• I like the outfit under the tuxedo better; the collared shirt with the vest over it. That's very sexy - actually just the collared shirt with the cuffs rolled up to his elbows, omg, favorite guy style. Plus, it's pretty formal, but can be casual to if you throw on a pair of jeans - so it's sexxy and versatile :D

• I love guys in blue jeans, a t-shirt or button down, a blazer, and nice shoes.

link

It's a nice blend of casual and fancy.

• I don't like tuxedos on guys unless for a special occasion.Really I could care less what a guy wears honestly,as long as they're cute.

• I'm a fan of j crew/banana republic men.

• Jeans, a shirt with a blazer and nice shoes! I think it is sexy.

link

• Wear button downs

What Guys Said 1

• This will make any man look more attractive to women: link