Girls dressing for girls vs girls dressing for guys.

So, we all have heard about girls dressing for girls, and girls dressing for guys. So girls & guys, what do think is hot for girls to wear now-a-days?

Ok to better clarify. We girls will wear certain clothes cause they are in fashion, and will tend to get praise from other female friends. Super funky shoes, something super fashionable, etc. However, when we dress for men, we will try to look sexier or more "girls next door." So, my question is, guys what do you friend attractive on women, and girls, what do you find attractive on other women. I would like to see how similar or different the answers are.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only situation I give a crap about what a woman is wearing is if she's in ultra-slutty attention-getting mode. If she's wearing high heels with fishnets and no panties and a short skirt and a see-through top, then I'll notice what she's wearing. I'd only use those girls as sex objects because that's how they're presenting themselves.

What you wear says a lot about your personality, but I really don't care about your clothes unless you're a p*rnstar or stripper or something

• Lol the downvote. I agree, girls that dress like that are presenting themselves as such.

What Guys Said 3

• I like when girls wear what they're comfortable in. I hate when a girls is to weak-willed and lets other people dictate her wardrobe.

• Nothing.

• Personally I find skinny jeans and a v neck hot on girls...

What Girls Said 5

• I find the most admirable styles on girls, are one's that are unique; not so much what's popular in fashion, but more of their own personal style.

It's cool and all to keep up with the latest trends, but do it only if you like it, not for guys, or anyone else for that matter...

• I dress for myself. I wear skinny jeans, band t-shirts, plaid shirts, Toms, Converse, and the like. I wear them with cute rocker-ish accessories, which is fashionable and I guess "dressing for girls". However, guys who like that laid back style often compliment me on my outfits.

• lol, I know what you're saying. I usually do it 50/50, just enough sexy and practicality(guy side) and just enough fashion and uniqueness(girl side/ me)

• I dress fashionably yet I don't reveal too much either. I wear skinny jeans, and some nice top to go along with it. I wear heels sometimes too. I know boys like it when I wear light colours, like white and pink. They also like it when I straighten my hair and wear heels.

• your title doesn't make sense with the actual question. what are you asking?

• Do girls dress for girls or do they dress for guys and what fashions does each gender find attractive...regardless of who women dress for