Does anyone else here shop at American apparel?

they have some weird stuff there but they have some cute stuff too. they're on the expensive side but if you shop sale you can get stuff for a decent price.

i don't know anyone else who shops there. all my friends say the store is weird and hipster.

Most Helpful Girl

• Their clothes seems fine (at least some of them). I think I use to order stuff from them but not anymore.

Usually I just shop at the local thrift store and probably some of the clothes are from there. I'm more of a plain t-shirt and jeans type girl and they have some of that in there.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i have a hoodie from there and it sucks its too long and too skinny. what weird stuff do they have? you mean the ballet clothes?

• American apparel used to be really good for basics until they bumped up their prices, I had a few things from there but they were really over priced and fit me badly. I find the shop and mainly its advertising tries too hard its like that are yelling "look at me, look at me! I am so unique buy my clothes!" well that's the feeling I get from that brand :P

• I know a lot of people who shop there! There clothes are cute!

• I think the concept of many colors are good, I only got one dress and I do love it, I like the store it's like a rainbow of clothes...

• i don't like that store at all.