How creepy are the so called ''priest nails''?

Some guys have really lean nails with a little bit of that white free edge that makes them look like those creepy priest nails. What do you think about those. Do you think they're attractive? Unattractive? More effeminate? Creepy? Kinda hot?

If they are creepy how creepy are they on a scale of 1-10?

If they are hot how hot are they 1-10?

link -nail structure. So imagine a guy with these kind of longer nails that also has a bit of white grown. Like he doesn't want to cut it right at the tip.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh! You're the first one on here who's mentioned that! I know exactly what you're talking about. It's creepy! It's not very creepy but on a scale of 1-10 I'd say it's about a 6 when it's combines with gentle, soft hands (on a guy). It makes me consider that maybe the guy is gay.

• Since you're the only one, I give you the best answer.

What Girls Said 6

• long nails are creepier than short nails.

• *confus* how 'bout you give us a pic?

• I googled "priest nails" and KarKingJack's picture came up under "images." o_o

Aaanyway, I think long nails on guys are just a tad bit creepy. link And those aren't going anywhere near my vagina...

• Picture please?

• long nails on guys: creepy.

• ungroomed and ugly

What Guys Said 2

• I'm confused. What are priest nails?

• It's not creepy to me unless they're really long. And lol don't judge, nobody said they're gay; it could just be that the guys who do that are lazy and don't wanna cut their nails often :P

• Maybe you should post a picture or something...