What should i do with my hair?

My hair is a darkish brown, and currently about 3 inches past my shoulders, and layered a bit. I don't really want to get a cut but does anyone have any ideas of how I should do it? I need change. I'm a 17 year old, Caucasian girl and my hair isn't really to thick. Also, My Hair is naturally loose curls that are nice but I tend to straighten it. Please HELP. Thanks!

I have a kinda oval face, Brown eyes, and I guess if this helps or not I'm 5'2'' and 146 pounds
And I have side bangs

Most Helpful Girl

• well you don't have a lot of choices if your hair isn't thick and you don't want to get it cut,but this looks nice link or you could dye it if you want some change link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Your hair sounds exactly like mine. :P I'm planning on cutting my hair soon to get rid of the layers, because it's harder for me to keep it curly and still look decent when there are layers. I have bangs, though, and I'm not sure if you do. But I think a simple, straight cut would look good. I don't want the layers anymore, and I want something easier to handle. Hopefully a little something like this, except with darker hair: link

• I have side bangs and I like my layers because they not too much layer but they're enough to give me some volume

• Haha, okay. :P I was just sharing what I was going to do. Anyways, like the other person suggested, maybe some colour would help, too.

• Grow it out so you can do more stuff to it and it'll look better with your natural loose curls!

• I would grow it out and stop straightening your hair.. This will make it grow healthier and retain thickness. I used to straighten my hair all the time, it got thin and wouldn't grow. After I stopped straightening my hair and trimmed the split ends my hair got so much healthier.. Its now very thick long and naturally straight from the weight of the hair:) Good luck!

• highlights and maybe a lighter color for summer. What color are your eyes?

Your hair stylist will probably know what color is best.