Are you into beanies and how much exactly?

Beanies.

Is it a plus to have some style, like this one, or not? Think Ville Valo. I can't post links. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Ville Valo is very hot with his little beanies. I'd love to have a boyfriend who's actually style conscious enough to be able to pull off a beanie as well as Ville can. :D

What Girls Said 6

• Ohboy, are you kidding ? I absolutely loves guys that wear beanies..It depends on the guy though; on some it looks really hott then on another not so great.. It's that whole creative look, get some thick frame glasses and your set. If you like them wear them. (:

link

link

• Yes I love them I also wear them I think there stylish with a casual outfit and guys look cute wearing them :)

• I think it's odd for someone to wear a beanie every day unless it's the middle of winter, but generally I find them cute.

• meh, sometimes they look good, sometimes they look dumb, imo.

• Wicked hot, unless it looks like they are trying too hard to pull off a certain look (mainly hipster)

• They can loook REALLY good!

What Guys Said 1

• a guy with a beanie looks like a douche to me :P I am not a hat person. I don't wear hats even in the winter when I am really cold or under the blazing heat of the sun in August :D