How much hair products do you use?

How much hair products yo you use and why? Which product do you use?

Are they expensive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously shampoo and conditioner. I also use a serum for the ends of my hair, to keep it healthy and prevent it from breaking. Just a simple Avon serum. Not really expensive, but it works really well. Nothing else. I hate hair sprays, moose I use only if I'm going out ant it's really important. But I don't like the smell of it in my hair. And it stiffs it. Don't use a lot of moose or hair spray ever. It makes it nasty.

What Girls Said 14

• shampoo and conditioner. that's about it. every once in a while, hairspray. I use tresemme brand, so it's not very expensive.

• Shampoo- ( 3 Bucks)

Conditioner ( 3 bucks)

Detangler/ Leave in Conditoner ( 10$)

Heat Protectant ( 10 $) - I only use this when I use heat tools ( 5 times a week or so)

Curl Moose ( 3 $) When I curl my hair

Straightening Balm ( when I straighten my hair) ( 25$) BUT I got it for free, otherwise I would never buy it

That's all, ahha sounds like a lot

• I have a set of six hair products (shampoo, conditioner, curl cream, curl spray, deep conditioner, and oil treatment) that cost around $200 for the set. There's all by Ouidad, which is made specifically for girls with curly, frizzy, dry, damaged hair, like me.

• Shampoo and conditioner in 1: link

And when I leave my hair curly, this gets rid of frizz without making my hair sticky and clumped together: link

The 2nd product is a bit expensive, but it lasts a while and I don't use it every day, so it works out well.

• Shampoo ($6), conditioner ($6), and anti-frizz serum ($8?). I can't stand products like mousse and gel, makes my hair crunchy :|

• Shampoo

conditioner

hair repair oil

blowdry/straighten protectant.

• I try not to buy a product that's more than $8 but I use leave in conditioners and oil after shampoo+conditioner

• Shampoo, Conditioner (I own tons and tons of shampoos and conditioners) heat protectant, leave in conditioner, hairspray, scrunch spray

• Shampoo, conditioner, heat protectant, leave in conditioner, mouse, hair spray, and this stuff that makes your hair smell really good. Lol :)

• i only use shampoo and conditioner once a day, mixed with a freeze mouse that holds my waves in place, other then that I do not use anything, I don't believe in gooking my hair down, I think that's nasty!

• shampoo

conditioner

Schwarzkopf smoothing gel

not that expensive.

• I use too many

• john frieda's 3 day straight and obviously shampoo and conditioner

• Just shampoo. Also a Brush. XD

I usually pick my shampoo by how cheap it is (I got for the 2nd cheapest. XD I don't know why exactly...it's usually about 1 or 2 dollars for a bottle that lasts me a month) I also like to choose a new smell each time. Fruit smelling stuff is my fave.

I'm unusual though, because if I use conditioner my hair comes out looking like I never even washed it. =/ Most people do need conditioner.

• My mom is the same way. She says that if she uses conditioner, her hair just looks and feels even dirtier than before she showered. Go figure, huh? :-)

What Guys Said 1

• I use shampoo/conditioner. it cost a couple of bucks.. lol