How many girls are actually into perfume and smelling good?

I really love perfume and colognes lol, everywhere I go it seems I can never smell anyone else wearing it. it's awesome haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wear perfume when going out but I sometimes have a hard time getting it to stay on me. If I wear a scarf or hoodie the smell stays on longer but anything less than that never gives me the nice smell for a long time. It sucks :/

• I can help you with that! There are certain things you can do to make it last longer lol

• Wow thanks man! That's helped a lot. I know now of a few things I did wrong :) Oops. Kudo's!

• you're welcome, anytime :)

What Girls Said 12

• I am, I try to make sure I don't smell like sweat. Some times I wear victoria secret body spray and some times I just wear deodorant

• I actually think it's really important to smell good, But I don't over do it. I don't spray lots and lots of perfume on me, just a perfect amount so that people can smell that I smell good.

I use a kind of sweet perfume and it kinda blends into my own natural scent. So it smells kinda good, I think lol.

I love it when men wear cologne, that nice scent kind of makes my knees weak. ( I know it sounds weird but that what you guys do to me lol.) But it doesn't smell nice if the guy wears TOO much so that the whole room/store/whatever smells like him. I like it when I smell a little of it, and then I feel a need of getting closer to him to smell more :P

• I LOVE perfume. I spend way too much money on it.

J'adore by dior and Elle by Yves Saint Laurent are my favourites; I go through phases where I like others, usually a lot of Ghost stuff or Givenchy - but I always go back to them in the end haha.

• I have 2 Yves Saint Laurent colognes, one called L'Homme and the other one is called La Nuit De L'Homme, they smell yummy. Dior is great too, I only ever owned one bottle but I gave it to my da because he liked it so much!

• Money well spent in my opinion. I mean, there's nothing worse than a guy who smells bad in my opinion.

• yeah a girl that smells bad is like... the worst thing ever, I don't care if she looks like an angel if she stinks get her away from me lol!

• I love smelling good and I love when other people smell good. But subtlety is key. If I can smell you from over a foot away, it will get annoying very quickly. So, just a dab of perfume/cologne, hot. Smelling like you bathed in it, not.

• Guess I'm one of the few girls on here that don't bother with it, haha. It's far too pricey, and I'm not really into stinking of flowers or strawberries, personally. I can't say I'm all too fond of colognes on men, either. Just reminds me of my Dad.

• I am. I currently have four bottles of almost full perfume sitting on my dresser and I intend to buy one more soon (maybe today). I love all the different scents and I can't stick to having just one. Each perfume corresponds to a different mood.

• Well I try to smell good ! But I love midnight Fantasy by Brittney Spears

it just smells good

just wanna develpoe a more...mature fragrance preference

girls love cologne!

• I totally notice when other people smell nice...it's a big turn-on. =) I try and always make sure to wear perfume because it makes me feel girly/flirty and confidant

• LOVE a guy who smells good, and LOVE smelling good- as long as it's subtle- you shouldn't be able to smell someone from 10 ft away.

• I am. I love sweet smelling perfumes. I like smelling sorta like candy, flowers, or fruit.

• yum, me!

• i love it. I have several bottles and countless amounts of samples

What Guys Said 2

• Whenever I walk past a cute girl, and she smells good, I'll almost always sorta look back and check her out again, haha. Smelling good is a definite turn-on, so I would hope a lot of ladies are into that sort of thing... I make an effort to smell good, I know that much! ;)

I'm pretty sure that nobody wants to be with someone that smells bad...

• I walked past an elderly woman yesterday. All I gotta say is, wow did she have a lot of perfume on...and it smelt horrible!