Is 5"4 small or tall??:)

I'm almost 17 and 5"4. My moms side are tall and my dads side are small. My mom thinks I've stopped growing because I haven't grown anymore in the past year and a half. Is this small or tall? I like my height btw! I wanna b small because I heard guys think it's cute ha ha! Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends who you talk to.

I think you're short, but not extremely short.

Guys who think short is cute would probably find you cute, unless they are very short themselves. Obviously, if the guy is like 5'7", he's not going to think you're short.

But keep in mind that not all guys prefer girls to be super-short. Your height is with-in a range where you'd be dateable by both taller and shorter guys I think. Some would prefer shorter and some would prefer taller, but it's not like you're too short or too tall for any guy.

What Guys Said 6

• This has to be the silliest type of question and it's asked dozens of times a month here! Anyone can look at the average height chart!

• I'd say quite short, it more or less depends on the guys height in comparison to you though :)

• well TO ME, I think you are a little bit "small "! but It depends on your body and face!

I am 5'11'' and I find a girl with your height just fine! it's not that short! as long as I can see her face without bending over it's fine! lol

• 5'5"-5'8" girl avg, IMO

• i think that's pretty ave.

• No 5'4" is perfect don't worry ;)

What Girls Said 10

• its short, but not horribly short, ha ha what ever tht is. I'm 5'6 or 5'7 depending on the place etc... okay but people that I know are taller than me, a bunch of friends tht are girls are. But you like you're height so it doesn't matter, and besides now and days its caleed " fun sized "

wish I was 5'10 :(

• You can't tell if you're tall or not? Here's a hint: if most people are taller than you, you're short; if most people are shorter than you, you're tall; and if most people are around the same height, you're average.

• It's really tall! (sarcasm) No, it's short, but it really depends on the people around you...your family, friends, boyfriend...how tall or short are they compared to you.

• Hmm, I'd say for a girl this would be an average height, maybe a little bit below, while it would be considered on the shorter side for a guy.

• Hey girly, you aren't short I think you're about average, me on the other hand I'm short lol

• I'm pretty sure that's about average for a girl, but still on the shorter side. I'm 5'2-5'3 so your taller then me..and apparently I'm not going to grow anymore.

Short girls ftw !

• What the f*** is wrong with you, has anybody ever said that 5'4' is tall...Bitch stop asking stupid questions...they make me spazz out

• WTF! Don't call me a bitch, what the f*** is wrong with you you don't even know me! F***off!

• LMAO if you can't decide whether 5'4' is short or not YOU are definitely the retard... dude please stop becaus eits clear here whose the idiot and its not me... if you are shorter than majority of people then YOU are a f***ing smurf god, get off my d*** now plz

• I just wanted to see what other people thought, ffs! I no it's not tall but I wanted to see if people thought it was small or average! And I get straight A's in school so I'm not an idiot! I think it's clear here that you have an attitude problem, so I suggest you go get some anger management classes! And what girl says get off my d***! Youv just got a f***ed up personality and need to calm the f*** down! I'm not gonna waste anymore of my time on u, so please do us all a favor and f*** off

• Taller than me, haha. I think that's on average how much most girls I see are. 5'5 or 5'4

• I would say in the middle.

I'm also 5'4 btw

:)

• you're about average, not too tall or too small